god im just so fucked at 5ft4. fuck this shit life

yea it is you think a sex haver would resort to geomaxing? incel in denial.
yes they would geomax.

If you are slaying then you are not an incel. Are you one of those retards that thinks they have to slay some aryan stacy to count as ascenstion?
Most normies would agree that if you are slaying, no matter the race that is ascenstion.

yes they would geomax.

If you are slaying then you are not an incel. Are you one of those retards that thinks they have to slay some aryan stacy to count as ascenstion?
Most normies would agree that if you are slaying, no matter the race that is ascenstion.
they arent sex havers theyre incels

im 4/10 at best, weird skinny manlet basement dweller and i geomaxed with great success
now when im in cuckrope again my whole thailand trip feels like some dream, i still cant believe its that easy to have sex with gooks

im 4/10 at best, weird skinny manlet basement dweller and i geomaxed with great success
now when im in cuckrope again my whole thailand trip feels like some dream, i still cant believe its that easy to have sex with gooks
larp fakecel im a baldcel

Do u pay street hookers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back