god im just so fucked at 5ft4. fuck this shit life

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

every day i just want to die. all day. i want to stab myself in the heart or jump infront of a train

i cant ascend in uk cos im a turbomanlet. even if i did soemhow ascend here my offspring will suffer.

so i basically need to geomaxx 100%.

but its just so unfair that i have to sacrifice living in one of the best countries on earth(uk)

my only option is to build wealth here. propertymaxx, set up business here to make good money.

while visiting SEA once per year, to meet with girls. and try to maybe start a family.

i think ill also hint to girls that i want to bring them to uk if i ever have a family with them. but i wont ever actually do it

then whenever my propertymaxxing and businessmaxxing makes enugh, ill permenantly geomaxx and live there

and visit back home to deal with money shit every now and then

ok so i need to start talking to more filipinas cos the one ive got rn its toxic

Same bro I'm also a manlet at 5'5. But why do you like the UK, if it makes you hate your life so much? The only good thing about it is that you can make some money. Btw how are you meeting Filipinas? Tinder or something?

Same bro I'm also a manlet at 5'5. But why do you like the UK, if it makes you hate your life so much? The only good thing about it is that you can make some money. Btw how are you meeting Filipinas? Tinder or something?
how are u coping at this height?

and i like UK cos its a good country. the problem is my genetics, not my country

yea, tinder or okcupid etc..

id rather be you than me. im a circumcuck no frenulumcel. you can have full sexual pleasure and im wearing a chastity belt for life. you said you were a deathnic to though and you larp here. i cant take anything you ever post serious.

every day i just want to die. all day. i want to stab myself in the heart or jump infront of a train

i cant ascend in uk cos im a turbomanlet. even if i did soemhow ascend here my offspring will suffer.

but its just so unfair that i have to sacrifice living in one of the best countries on earth(uk)

my only option is to build wealth here. propertymaxx, set up business here to make good money.

while visiting SEA once per year, to meet with girls. and try to maybe start a family.

i think ill also hint to girls that i want to bring them to uk if i ever have a family with them. but i wont ever actually do it

then whenever my propertymaxxing and businessmaxxing makes enugh, ill permenantly geomaxx and live there

ok so i need to start talking to more filipinas cos the one ive got rn its toxic
womp womp womp, who cares faggot ur literally white with blonde hair and blue eyes. also ur a man nobody cares about your struggles especially since u were born in the west+ ur white so there's no racism and no racist bosses who will not even hire you or fire u for doing something wrong, You are always crying like a little bitch ur literally a grown man and u always bitch on these forums about how shit your life is, If you don't like your life then just kill yourself and get it over with nobody wants to hear u bitch ass faggot. Ur literally a narcissist i used to be in your discord and u would talk down to others just because they weren't blonde aryans with blue eyes jfl, All of these plans of yours won't work when you are a narcissist and you like to self destruct and prevent yourself from becoming successful lol. I guarantee you have a ton of mental problems and disorders and yet you think it's everyone else's fault, This is why i can't stand this blackpill and these incel faggots. A bunch of mentally ill losers who are narcissistic and self entitled and think everyone else's life is better this is why i cut off you faggots because ur just a dead waste and all you do is complain and surf the internet 24/7, 3-4 months ago i changed my life i started to actually do stuff that you retarded incels told me was cope and bs like that, I ate healthy, exercised every day, read some books 30mins-1 hour and started studying for STEM/TECH career and applied to jobs. Guess what, My life got better and i don't regret getting rid of toxic scum bags who just want to complain and cry about the life that they are privileged in, Do you want to swap places with some young middle eastern boy in a warzone or some nigger in sub saharan africa eating mud cookies because there are far more people that live like that than your privileged little life. Grow the fuck up you pathetic fuck and man up, Nobody cares about what u are going through ur supposed to push past that and move on with your life stop crying like a bitch cuz nobody feels anything for you i promise.

Last edited:
womp womp womp, who cares faggot ur literally white with blonde hair and blue eyes. also ur a man nobody cares about your struggles especially since u were born in the west+ ur white so there's no racism and no racist bosses who will not even hire you or fire u for doing something wrong, You are always crying like a little bitch ur literally a grown man and u always bitch on these forums about how shit your life is, If you don't like your life then just kill yourself and get it over with nobody wants to hear u bitch ass faggot. Ur literally a narcissist i used to be in your discord and u would talk down to others just because they weren't blonde aryans with blue eyes jfl, All of these plans of yours won't work when you are a narcissist and you like to self destruct and prevent yourself from becoming successful lol. I guarantee you have a ton of mental problems and disorders and yet you think it's everyone else's fault, This is why i can't stand this blackpill and these incel faggots. A bunch of mentally ill losers who are narcissistic and self entitled and think everyone else's life is better this is why i cut off you faggots because ur just a dead waste and all you do is complain and surf the internet 24/7, 3-4 months ago i changed my life i started to actually do stuff that you retarded incels told me was cope and bs like that, I ate healthy, exercised every day, read some books 30mins-1 hour and started studying for STEM/TECH career and applied to jobs. Guess what, My life got better and i don't regret getting rid of toxic scum bags who just want to complain and cry about the life that they are privileged in, Do you want to swap places with some young middle eastern boy in a warzone or some nigger in sub saharan africa eating mud cookies because there are far more people that live like that than your privileged little life. Grow the fuck up you pathetic fuck and man up, Nobody cares about what u are going through ur supposed to push past that and move on with your life stop crying like a bitch cuz nobody feels anything for you i promise.
he even said he had teen sex every day for 2 years with foreskin and still complains.

He's a narcissist, He thinks he always deserves better. He's still mentally a child even though i think he's in his early 20's. I'm 18 and i'm clearly far more mature than he will ever be.
for me ascension is pointless. ive already came in hundreds of noodle prostitutes. i have no frenulum they gave me a scar on the best part of my cock.

for me ascension is pointless. ive already came in hundreds of noodle prostitutes. i have no frenulum they gave me a scar on the best part of my cock.
life is truly a joke, I can't wait to die during the new world order tbh. do you think they will round us up into fema camps and inject us with covid shots

life is truly a joke, I can't wait to die during the new world order tbh. do you think they will round us up into fema camps and inject us with covid shots
worse than that. life is clown. when you get to my age you lose energy and ambition and ldaring is the same as if you ascend. the world will be completely twisted and transformed in 20 years from now it will be unrecognizable. i recommend you seamax while you still can before globohomo takes over.

worse than that. life is clown. when you get to my age you lose energy and ambition and ldaring is the same as if you ascend. the world will be completely twisted and transformed in 20 years from now it will be unrecognizable. i recommend you seamax while you still can before globohomo takes over.
im going to philippines in 2024 when i save up enough and get my shit together in usa.

womp womp womp, who cares faggot ur literally white with blonde hair and blue eyes. also ur a man nobody cares about your struggles especially since u were born in the west+ ur white so there's no racism and no racist bosses who will not even hire you or fire u for doing something wrong, You are always crying like a little bitch ur literally a grown man and u always bitch on these forums about how shit your life is, If you don't like your life then just kill yourself and get it over with nobody wants to hear u bitch ass faggot.
i said in op i want to kill mself but its fucking hard to kill urself u faggot. so im stuck in a suffering 5ft4 body

Ur literally a narcissist i used to be in your discord and u would talk down to others just because they weren't blonde aryans with blue eyes jfl,
😂

All of these plans of yours won't work when you are a narcissist and you like to self destruct and prevent yourself from becoming successful lol. I guarantee you have a ton of mental problems and disorders and yet you think it's everyone else's fault, This is why i can't stand this blackpill and these incel faggots. A bunch of mentally ill losers who are narcissistic and self entitled and think everyone else's life is better this is why i cut off you faggots because ur just a dead waste and all you do is complain and surf the internet 24/7,
ok well thanks for ur honesty. ill try to fix my narccisism. but you have to admit, being born 5ft4 in the west is absolutely fucked and 99% has a better life than me cos of that. how can u expect me to suck it up and not cry about it sometimes?
this is why i cut off you faggots because ur just a dead waste and all you do is complain and surf the internet 24/7, 3-4 months ago i changed my life i started to actually do stuff that you retarded incels told me was cope and bs like that, I ate healthy, exercised every day, read some books 30mins-1 hour and started studying for STEM/TECH career and applied to jobs. Guess what, My life got better and i don't regret getting rid of toxic scum bags
well thats good for you

Do you want to swap places with some young middle eastern boy in a warzone or some nigger in sub saharan africa eating mud cookies because there are far more people that live like that than your privileged little life.
at least third worlders can have girlfriends and friends. but i cant cos im 5ft4. id sacrifice my money, shower, free healthcare, for friends and a loving girlfriend.

u wouldnt cry and complain sometimes if u were born literally 5ft4 and ugly? goddddd. its the internet too, why the fuck does it matter. if u dont wanna read me complaining then dont. but its nice to get it out sometimes

i dont mind if u niggas complain, and i even always give advice

He's a narcissist, He thinks he always deserves better. He's still mentally a child even though i think he's in his early 20's. I'm 18 and i'm clearly far more mature than he will ever be.
i always think i deserve better? nigga wtf i just want to not be 5ft4 and extremely subhuman wtf

i said in op i want to kill mself but its fucking hard to kill urself u faggot. so im stuck in a suffering 5ft4 body

😂

ok well thanks for ur honesty. ill try to fix my narccisism. but you have to admit, being born 5ft4 in the west is absolutely fucked and 99% has a better life than me cos of that. how can u expect me to suck it up and not cry about it sometimes?

well thats good for you

at least third worlders can have girlfriends and friends. but i cant cos im 5ft4. id sacrifice my money, shower, free healthcare, for friends and a loving girlfriend.
Nobody is going to enjoy their life at 5'4 obviously but you still have traits and features that can ascend you retard, INSTEAD U WASTE YOUR LIFE ON INCEL FORUMS MAKING TONS OF ALTS AND SHITTALKING ETHNICS JFL.

Nobody is going to enjoy their life at 5'4 obviously but you still have traits and features that can ascend you retard, INSTEAD U WASTE YOUR LIFE ON INCEL FORUMS MAKING TONS OF ALTS AND SHITTALKING ETHNICS JFL.
what the fuck else am i meant to do nigga

im wageslaving to try build online income business so i can geomaxx, wtf else am i meant to do in my spare time

u wouldnt cry and complain sometimes if u were born literally 5ft4 and ugly? goddddd. its the internet too, why the fuck does it matter. if u dont wanna read me complaining then dont. but its nice to get it out sometimes

i dont mind if u niggas complain, and i even always give advice
I complained before because my life was shit and the incels who gave me advice were retarded and didn't care about me at all. What i'm saying to u should be obvious but i guess you just don't get it, Crying and complaining like i did before won't do shit for you.

what the fuck else am i meant to do nigga

im wageslaving to try build online income business so i can geomaxx, wtf else am i meant to do in my spare time
You literally mock people for things they can't control, You can go study for a tech job go get a license for a trade just do something don't waste your life this is the only life we have god has cursed us with inceldom nothing u can do about it but improve and leave this shithole west

i always think i deserve better? nigga wtf i just want to not be 5ft4 and extremely subhuman wtf
"deserve" what do you think this is? Bro do you realize how unfair life is and how evil this world is? You really need to grow up and wake up because the way u are going in your early 20's will set up your entire life, You are 5'4 with blonde hair and blue eyes. Have you thought about asians or blacks or latinos being 5'4 and having no white features, Be grateful for what u have cuz it could be way worse for you, You can literally go to any south east asian country and get a foid if u wanted to. It takes 2-3 weeks to change habits most of u fuckers are just lazy bums who aren't gonna be shit in life and i realize that so i'm leaving this shithole community.

You literally mock people for things they can't control, You can go study for a tech job go get a license for a trade just do something don't waste your life this is the only life we have god has cursed us with inceldom nothing u can do about it but improve and leave this shithole west
my entire life ive been mocked for something i cant control 100x harder, what do u expect , for me to not do it to others??

its hard af cos to geomaxx u need online/remote income

remote jobs where they let u move country just seem like a fantasy. they all want you to come in once per week or once per month or muh hybrid.

the only way to really geomaxx to philippines is to go there and get a job. or build wealth here in the west, get property and rent it out. or online businessmaxx and try get 1k+ per month via that

my entire life ive been mocked for something i cant control 100x harder, what do u expect , for me to not do it to others??

remote jobs where they let u move country just seem like a fantasy. they all want you to come in once per week or once per month or muh hybrid.

the only way to really geomaxx to philippines is to go there and get a job. or build wealth here in the west, get property and rent it out. or online businessmaxx and try get 1k+ per month via that
All i'm saying is that you can't act like a victim and then go on to do the same thing to others that was done to you, Just do something don't just sit around doing nothing all day because im telling you right now that you are going to have so much regret and you won't be able to achieve your goals if you procrastinate/ be a lazy ass. Also look into cyber security or cloud security, In 6 months u can have a 60k-70k job in usa

Honestly based, blackpill went from brutal facts about female nature and lookism in society to just lazy failed normies whining on the internet. Even here you see a bunch of spergs coping with the over saturation meme and muh white chads being globalized as a reason not to geomaxx and let others not do it. Theres a difference between being realistic about your assesment in life versus just coping with statistics and memes to rot in your mom's basement. I dont really care either way, less competiton for me. Wish these passport bro nogs thought the same though

You could have been born a pajeet man, for real some of you need to be greatful you aren't completely fubar. You faggots are going to wake up bald, fat, and with wrinkles one day and whine on these same forums that you wasted your youth about not being Chad and not being able to get your looksmatch

The abos made u 5 foot 4. They are guilty @geomaxer thoughts?

how are u coping at this height?

and i like UK cos its a good country. the problem is my genetics, not my country

yea, tinder or okcupid etc..
It's both, U.K is a judifed globohomo shithole, just only chad sees the positives and doesn't leave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back