Looks geomaxing as a baldcel circumcuck

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
im limited to what countries i can go to because im missing a few inches of hair on top of my head. its worse because im a framecel with a gay alien skull. even then im still disadvantaged similar to a nigger living in burgerland. then i have to circumcope with my no foreskin and frenulum.

im limited to what countries i can go to because im missing a few inches of hair on top of my head. its worse because im a framecel with a gay alien skull. even then im still disadvantaged similar to a nigger living in burgerland. then i have to circumcope with my no foreskin and frenulum.
Rope time tbh

what were you doing in your 20s? did you not know about geomaxxing

on the bright side there will always be geomaxxing opportunities. It's sad that you live in commiefornia. Paying high taxes to subsidize people with a higher quality of life than you is gay as shit. I bet @AlexBrown84 is exempt from all taxes in exchange for all the date he shares with the fbi.
if you live in california you are geomaxing without even leaving because we have so many recent immigrants from every where in the globohomo twisted world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back