any baldcel geomaxers here?

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
im a white baldcel im almost full nw7 even when iwas 20 it was the same. i remember one time i was getting food at a local restaurant when i was 20 and a fat spic single mom didnt believe me when i was 21 when i wanted alcohol because i looked 40 she had a look of disgust and shock on her face seeing a guy that was 20 with the hair of a 60 yearold baldcel. it was unbelievable to her. i can definately see why er and alek minassian went on these sprees because i definitely would if it came down to it and i had nothing to live for. if i was geomaxing in shit 3rd world countries it is probably the only places i can get away with being a 2/10 baldcel khhv circumcuck and still ascend because the girls are so poor and their men are short brown poor and dumb. the only options i have for geomaxing are cambodia philippines myanmar and piss poor areas of india and africa. everything else is off limits because the blackpill is reality and being a khhv wizard baldcel 2/10 circumcuck limits all my options because i need to ascend and forget about life in jooland because its all erfuel. i hate this primitive nigger live and love adolf hitler.

im a white baldcel im almost full nw7 even when iwas 20 it was the same. i remember one time i was getting food at a local restaurant when i was 20 and a fat spic single mom didnt believe me when i was 21 when i wanted alcohol because i looked 40 she had a look of disgust and shock on her face seeing a guy that was 20 with the hair of a 60 yearold baldcel. it was unbelievable to her. i can definately see why er and alek minassian went on these sprees because i definitely would if it came down to it and i had nothing to live for. if i was geomaxing in shit 3rd world countries it is probably the only places i can get away with being a 2/10 baldcel khhv circumcuck and still ascend because the girls are so poor and their men are short brown poor and dumb. the only options i have for geomaxing are cambodia philippines myanmar and piss poor areas of india and africa. everything else is off limits because the blackpill is reality and being a khhv wizard baldcel 2/10 circumcuck limits all my options because i need to ascend and forget about life in jooland because its all erfuel. i hate this primitive nigger live and love adolf hitler.
i'm norwood 1.5-2 at 18 i'm definitely going to be baldcel

same i wish i could just disappear and get rid of my face and hair, i always wear hoodies and hats to cover up the balding and any time i don't have them on i feel like killing myself and females give me the worst looks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back