JFL i dont think id ascend in sea

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
time is running out. ill be dead before i know it. i dont think i would ascend in sea because i already live in the wmaf capital of jooland and got zero attention from asians my entire life. there is no hope for me because im a khhv circumcuck baldcel gay alien skull wizard. i cant do anything in life similar to how er couldnt do anything. i remember watching his videos and i remember the day of retribution. my time is almost out. there is almost no hope for me. im like the 5 people that died in the titan sub. theres nothing i can do to change my fate.

How much to rot there in Philippines, seems the best imo, Huge JBW potential, English speaking, Cheap

I make $450/month passively but it's not stable and also probably not enough
it is enough. you can rent a room in a house for 20 dollars and eat like locals for 30 dollars and then your phone and all other expenses for 50 dollars. you make enough to live there the average jungle gook in certain areas make 250 a month.

it is enough. you can rent a room in a house for 20 dollars and eat like locals for 30 dollars and then your phone and all other expenses for 50 dollars. you make enough to live there the average jungle gook in certain areas make 250 a month.
Im not working I rather die then work for Jews, I just want to rot there tbh, I can't rot in Jew s a unless I'm disabled

Probably better to find more stable income and more of it, being with roommates sucks ass

Probably better to find more stable income and more of it, being with roommates sucks ass
living with roommates there is good especially if theyre all pinas. you will be having sex the first day there. imagine living in a house with 3 other jungle gook pinas. theyd all want your cock because theyve never seen a young white guy.

living with roommates there is good especially if theyre all pinas. you will be having sex the first day there. imagine living in a house with 3 other jungle gook pinas. theyd all want your cock because theyve never seen a young white guy.
Female roommates not bad but not pinoys

Unfortunately the only whites there are 70 year old boomers with ED and they can't even get hard

Female roommates not bad but not pinoys

Unfortunately the only whites there are 70 year old boomers with ED and they can't even get hard
thats fortunate and not unfortunate because it just helps you more. get pina roommates that are all poor as shit living in a house together that make 100 dollars a month. they will all be your age and would all love having group sex with you and let you do anything to them any time you want.

thats fortunate and not unfortunate because it just helps you more. get pina roommates that are all poor as shit living in a house together that make 100 dollars a month. they will all be your age and would all love having group sex with you and let you do anything to them any time you want.
I meant unfortunate for the locals there, pinas rather be with a sexpat boomer with Ed then a Pinoy their age. But it's good for my case

Women of all races in America are pretty much the same. If she’s American she’s ruined. If you’re white you can get a Filipina 100%

Yeah it's impossible to live in America, your just expected to work till u die

All immigrants from LATAM or Asia will just be feminized and jewed by the American propaganda
America isn’t a nation or country - it’s a giant marketplace. The only good thing about it is the ability to make shit tons of money. If you ever get a chick from geomaxxing NEVER move back here she will spoil.

America isn’t a nation or country - it’s a giant marketplace. The only good thing about it is the ability to make shit tons of money. If you ever get a chick from geomaxxing NEVER move back here she will spoil.
After I have stable income and do some other things I probably won't come back to America. No reason to, I don't have family or friends here. Basically nothing.

After I have stable income and do some other things I probably won't come back to America. No reason to, I don't have family or friends here. Basically nothing.
me to. i wish i left the day i was 18. i would have left earlier if i was allowed to. its cucked you cant even do anything until you wasted all your teen years.

i hate every person in jooland that has kids. thats why every time some kids die when someone goes er its beneficial. theyre just brainwashed soy trannies.
Obese Deathnics on food stamps and commiting crime is what American is

me to. its even worse than it was just a few years ago. it was bearable back then but not any more.
Yeah I want out, I don't know what ppl are doing here. My family is just living miserably getting arrested and other garbage, everyone is so dumb

Yeah I want out, I don't know what ppl are doing here. My family is just living miserably getting arrested and other garbage, everyone is so dumb
your family are dumb cucks and you should never work because like you said its being a cuck by working.

Same, I think i would be able to ascend but i feel like i'll only get ugly filipinas and old ones because im not the stereotypical white guy (shitskin eye color, shitskin hair color)

time is running out. ill be dead before i know it. i dont think i would ascend in sea because i already live in the wmaf capital of jooland and got zero attention from asians my entire life. there is no hope for me because im a khhv circumcuck baldcel gay alien skull wizard. i cant do anything in life similar to how er couldnt do anything. i remember watching his videos and i remember the day of retribution. my time is almost out. there is almost no hope for me. im like the 5 people that died in the titan sub. theres nothing i can do to change my fate.
You will Geomaxx like the rest of us.

Time is never running out for Geomaxx supreme beings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back