is jbw baldcel maxing in the philippines real?

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
since i always hat fraud in joo s a do you think when im in sea it would be better to walk around showing my white gay alien baldcel head? its so white you can see all the veins in it. i would imagine that this has an effect on pinas the same way a baboon feels when it sees a big bright red ass. is this a form of primitive nigger smv maxing?

since i always hat fraud in joo s a do you think when im in sea it would be better to walk around showing my white gay alien baldcel head? its so white you can see all the veins in it. i would imagine that this has an effect on pinas the same way a baboon feels when it sees a big bright red ass. is this a form of primitive nigger smv maxing?

I'm a baldy and I was constantly called handsome by women when I was in asia and always had women asking after me whenever i worked somewhere

YMMV, I have a decent skull shape and strong eyebrows and blue eyes.

I'm a baldy and I was constantly called handsome by women when I was in asia and always had women asking after me whenever i worked somewhere

YMMV, I have a decent skull shape and strong eyebrows and blue eyes.
i have a gay alien skull with blue eyes to im a white blue blood and blue eyed twink frame. what asian country were you in where they asked you?

how were they in vn? were there hot whores there? what made you pick that over other countries?

long story but cliff notes is i ended up in vn because it was the least hassle for a visa.

yes, hot girls everywhere in vn. If you work as an english teacher at a small language center you're pretty much guaranteed to have at least 4 cute university aged colleagues or admin staff that you will see 5 days/nights a week, most of whom will have *okay* english, some will have annoyingly good english and won't shut the fuck up. Teaching at public schools is a bit more of a mixed bag, the teachers will be older women but often a company will give you a hot TA. I was pretty unlucky with TAs, most of mine were ugly as sin and I had a steady gf I loved very much by the time I got a hot TA who wanted my cock (literally asked me If wanted to spend the day break at a hotel to relax - aka wanted to fuck).

I wouldnt overthink it bro, asia is full of cities with 8+ million young women and its going to be much the same wherever you go. The advantage of PI is that they already speak english albeit like fucking munted retards, so its a little easier and less awkward as it often can be with the language barrier in VN.

long story but cliff notes is i ended up in vn because it was the least hassle for a visa.

yes, hot girls everywhere in vn. If you work as an english teacher at a small language center you're pretty much guaranteed to have at least 4 cute university aged colleagues or admin staff that you will see 5 days/nights a week, most of whom will have *okay* english, some will have annoyingly good english and won't shut the fuck up. Teaching at public schools is a bit more of a mixed bag, the teachers will be older women but often a company will give you a hot TA. I was pretty unlucky with TAs, most of mine were ugly as sin and I had a steady gf I loved very much by the time I got a hot TA who wanted my cock (literally asked me If wanted to spend the day break at a hotel to relax - aka wanted to fuck).

I wouldnt overthink it bro, asia is full of cities with 8+ million young women and its going to be much the same wherever you go. The advantage of PI is that they already speak english albeit like fucking munted retards, so its a little easier and less awkward as it often can be with the language barrier in VN.
do you think pi is easier than vn? i dont know if i would ascend there i need the easiest sea country.

do you think pi is easier than vn? i dont know if i would ascend there i need the easiest sea country.

It has a reputation as being easier. Again, I think you're overthinking it, anything anyone tells you will be invalidated by your experience on the ground. Just hit up some broads on dating sites/apps first if you want to test the waters.

It has a reputation as being easier. Again, I think you're overthinking it, anything anyone tells you will be invalidated by your experience on the ground. Just hit up some broads on dating sites/apps first if you want to test the waters.
theres tons of asian girls where i live in california and im a wizard khhv so it definitely needs to be the easiest.

i dont know if i can ascend in the philippines. life is getting hard. i will probably die as a khhv.

fuckint cheap as shit wont even work on me as a nw6 or 7 baldcel
hair system is different than transplant. If you are a baldcelt n7 just wear a lace one without the glue and take it on and off everyday.
>m-muh normies will notice and its anxiety provoking
If you are sub5 normies dont even notice you anyway and if you are geomaxxing its only a net benefit. cant play fair in an unfair game, fuck any faggot who says you are cheating by doing things like this.

hair system is different than transplant. If you are a baldcelt n7 just wear a lace one without the glue and take it on and off everyday.
>m-muh normies will notice and its anxiety provoking
If you are sub5 normies dont even notice you anyway and if you are geomaxxing its only a net benefit. cant play fair in an unfair game, fuck any faggot who says you are cheating by doing things like this.
i need lifts and im between nw 6 and 7 and maybe i should try a transplant unless you think its CUMpletely worthless. what do you think is the best route?

It's betabuxing and the green card they're after. JFL, imagine having to go to a nation where the average foid is straving to death in order to get a date.

Ignore them, theres like 3 users on here that only post to demoralize and moralfag over geomaxxers. tourists from .org mostly
I'm guilty of being a neurotic idiot sometimes but shit is out of control I feel like if I'm in thailand having a good time and being treated better, I'm probably not gonna be too worried about being sub-chad in burger.

I'm guilty of being a neurotic idiot sometimes but shit is out of control I feel like if I'm in thailand having a good time and being treated better, I'm probably not gonna be too worried about being sub-chad in burger.
nah these users go into threads with a bait title like "what if I fail in SEA as a 6'2 white guy" and then procede to shame everyone for going after SEAgooks saying they are betabux, shaming people for whoremaxxing, claiming that they are virgins in the west but would never stoop to our level, etc. Just ignore them

nah these users go into threads with a bait title like "what if I fail in SEA as a 6'2 white guy" and then procede to shame everyone for going after SEAgooks saying they are betabux, shaming people for whoremaxxing, claiming that they are virgins in the west but would never stoop to our level, etc. Just ignore them
6'4" actually. I think you need to take your meds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back