filipinas are the nicest people ive ever met in my life

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
filipinos are the nicest people ive ever met in my life

any filipino guys ive ever met or spoke to were nice and good people

most filipinas ive ever spoke to are good hearted girls, they care about you, dont ask for anything just your time, sing for you, make you feel good

like come on, white women dont compare at all. ive never met a white woman with a good heart. theyre all inheritantly evil.

no white woman would ever sing for you. but ive had like 2 or 3 filipinas who will sit on video call with me and sing and or play guitar while im trying to sleep or waking up in the morning . no white woman would ever do that shit for you. and it really makes ur day and makes u feel good

most filipinas ive ever spoke to are good hearted girls, they care about you, dont ask for anything just your time, sing for you, make you feel good

like come on, white women dont compare at all. ive never met a white woman with a good heart. theyre all inheritantly evil.

no white woman would ever sing for you. but ive had like 2 or 3 filipinas who will sit on video call with me and sing and or play guitar while im trying to sleep or waking up in the morning . no white woman would ever do that shit for you. and it really makes ur day and makes u feel good
Yes white women are evil

remember if you keep the 3rd world girl in the 3rd world. She has to compete with other 3rd world girls for your attention. Remove that girl from the 3rd world into the west. And she will become someone completely different.

ALWAYS remember that guys. you like that particular girl because her attitude is directly related to her environment.
Remove the fish from the environment, she dies.

remember if you keep the 3rd world girl in the 3rd world. She has to compete with other 3rd world girls for your attention. Remove that girl from the 3rd world into the west. And she will become someone completely different.

ALWAYS remember that guys. you like that particular girl because her attitude is directly related to her environment.
never bring them out of the philippines

This is common sense yet so many retards bring them back, only to get cucked and pay child support

This is common sense yet so many retards bring them back, only to get cucked and pay child support
or divorced raped, or all the above. You cannot blame most men. face it. men date down, women date up.

no woman will see a cute guy working at burger king and say "i will date him". But a man will say that about a woman.

So we start to trust our other half, and bring that girl out of the 34d world. And descover, women do not change. They want to date up. meaning, now that she's in a 1st world, she's looking for UP, more up than you.

or divorced raped, or all the above. You cannot blame most men. face it. men date down, women date up.

no woman will see a cute guy working at burger king and say "i will date him". But a man will say that about a woman.

So we start to trust our other half, and bring that girl out of the 34d world. And descover, women do not change. They want to date up. meaning, now that she's in a 1st world, she's looking for UP, more up than you.
Yeah I don't get why people don't see this. Pure cope

chances of getting cucked increase 100x when in the west

Underrated topic tbh - having a girl sing for you would be such fucking lifefuel. American women would never do it cuz that would be doing something for their man. Their ego won’t allow it they will feel “beneath” him if they do something nice

$$$$

If you are good looking enouph you will get dates despite working at burger king. A lot of guys succesful ln tinder just pose pictures and put their height in their bio and that is enough. You have JBW halo in phillipeans but not in europe JFL, its not purely money.

nah it’s pretty easy to get accustomed to their tactics once arriving to country
Yes, for a sociopathic, homosexual male such as yourself. But for normal men, it is not so.
The only risk is that in certain countries it is basically encouraged to falsely accuse a guy of rape because they are more likely to get a visa or some sort of compensation.

You don’t know shit if you think a girl wouldn’t date a chad who’s working at Burger King lol

The only risk is that in certain countries it is basically encouraged to falsely accuse a guy of rape because they are more likely to get a visa or some sort of compensation.
It doesn't matter what country you are in women's nature is universal. What they like and dislike is also universal. Good luck with asian women. You're going to need it as an incel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back