predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
most common age pairing 2 years difference

Philippines
3,000,000 males 20,21,22
3,000,000 females 18, 19, 20

and the younger u date, the more higher odds favour.
also theres way less older competition

Philippines 1

most common age pairing 2 years difference

UK
1,285,000 males, 20, 21, 22
1,150,000 females, 18, 19, 20

if u date older, it gets better, if u date younger it gets worse. theres also way more older competition
Uk 1

Last edited:
Indonesia
6,600,000 males 20, 21, 22
6,390,000 females 18, 19, 20
the more u date younger, the better the odds. slightly less older competition
Indonesia 1

ah idek how much this age demographic shit actually matters.. or how much it effects womens attitute

Women will generally consider more than just a couple years older than them.

I think the main thing is you don't have tons of men chasing after the same prime age women.

In a steady/consistent country like Philippines there's a normal amount of male competition. But in western countries, there's a surplus male population chasing after 20-something women AND there's a whole bunch of 30-something immigrants trying as well.

The competition is too high, average women can afford to be HTN+ only. The relative shortage of women causes men to lower their standards, causing women to raise theirs.

Women will generally consider more than just a couple years older than them.

I think the main thing is you don't have tons of men chasing after the same prime age women.

In a steady/consistent country like Philippines there's a normal amount of male competition. But in western countries, there's a surplus male population chasing after 20-something women AND there's a whole bunch of 30-something immigrants trying as well.

The competition is too high, average women can afford to be HTN+ only. The relative shortage of women causes men to lower their standards, causing women to raise theirs.
i agree... but most females will completely disregard a guy if hes too old tbh...

what age would u say is the maximum a female would go if shes 18-19-20?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back