curvy gal invited me for a squeeze RM 100

JustGo

Dec 24, 2023
Hualien, Taiwan
With the ringgit at record lows against the dollar, that's barely over $20. It happened out of the blue near the pasar seni (public market). She wasn't too old, maybe 27.

In general I don't like Kuantan. It's sprawling and cut up by wide busy boulevards with continually flowing traffic, making it a PITA to walk around. There are some beaches and scenic hills around the city, but the beach areas have nothing apart from a few restaurants and maybe some homestays. The Malaysian east coast has little tourist development. Muslims can't drink booze or take their clothes off, so they don't have much use for beaches. Social eating is the only real leisure activity for Malays. Those dresses can hide a lot of fat rolls, lemme tell ya.

I booked a $7/night room just for the hell of it, wishfully advertised as a "backpacker's hostel" but is just a rundown place to sleep for local migrant workers and a handful of weird povertymaxxing foreigners. One A/C unit shared by four rooms, JFL.

At this point I'm looking forward to returning to Thailand in six days, although it is quite a bit hotter than Malaysia. Midnight temps above 85 F in much of the country. But who gives a fuck, cheap beer and weed LMAO
IMG 20240224 194315

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back