Biggest secret: go to Moscow

Most men that go to SEA don't like these girls, they go there because they want sex and they can't have it with white girls (which they prefer)
I was a late virgin so SEA had a purpose back then, I was too high inhibition to fuck a white girl as a virgin in my early 20s and be embarrassed by her which at that age is already a major slut

My base used to be Bangkok but I traveled to major shitholes throughout SEA....places like Dumaguete, Davao, Bacolod, Iloilo ecc, a decado ago when these places were even more shitholes than they're now.

Nowadays I wouldn't go there anymore for multiple reasons but especially two:
1) I'm not as desperate anymore to look for sex in major shitholes and I'm confident in myself having plenty of sexual experience and being a successful person overall also in my career
2) Post Covid many of these places (Thailand, Bali, Vietnam) saw a major influx of young Western tourists....from digital nomads, to passport bros, to backpackers ecc. It's not pussy delivery at your front door as it used to be so it makes even less sense to be there

In the future I'll be in Moscow looking for high quality girls and maybe East Asia in places like China, Japan or South Korea....the thing is, once you aren't desperate anymore you start to have less tolerance for shitholes. You want to be in places with good accommodations, good food/restaurant scene, good services ecc.
A couple weeks in the chaos of SEA are good, but I wouldn't tolerate more than that
I mean I can agree but Thailand isn't even a hard country and the p4p is still top notch. I think flip is just cope

Most men that go to SEA don't like these girls, they go there because they want sex and they can't have it with white girls (which they prefer)
I was a late virgin so SEA had a purpose back then, I was too high inhibition to fuck a white girl as a virgin in my early 20s and be embarrassed by her which at that age is already a major slut

My base used to be Bangkok but I traveled to major shitholes throughout SEA....places like Dumaguete, Davao, Bacolod, Iloilo ecc, a decado ago when these places were even more shitholes than they're now.

Nowadays I wouldn't go there anymore for multiple reasons but especially two:
1) I'm not as desperate anymore to look for sex in major shitholes and I'm confident in myself having plenty of sexual experience and being a successful person overall also in my career
2) Post Covid many of these places (Thailand, Bali, Vietnam) saw a major influx of young Western tourists....from digital nomads, to passport bros, to backpackers ecc. It's not pussy delivery at your front door as it used to be so it makes even less sense to be there

In the future I'll be in Moscow looking for high quality girls and maybe East Asia in places like China, Japan or South Korea....the thing is, once you aren't desperate anymore you start to have less tolerance for shitholes. You want to be in places with good accommodations, good food/restaurant scene, good services ecc.
A couple weeks in the chaos of SEA are good, but I wouldn't tolerate more than that
Maybe this will be in the future. I'm still inexperienced.

You need to stop watching Youtube videos and actually travel....I already told you. I'm not even sure if what you say is satirical or it's serious

You barely even see hot single girls in the Philippines and Thailand....these are some of the countries with the ugliest girls on average and you think there are 500,000 bangable girls for any white guy LOL....you can't be serious. There are probably 5,000 hot girls in the ENTIRE Philippines (I'm really stretching it), the majority of which have a boyfriend based on my experience

Like, 95% of the single girls in the Philippines are ugly and low IQ too....they're only good to raise confidence for a guy that is a late virgin or with little experience (because of the insane standards of Western girls) in order to play the big league (white girls, or at least East Asian girls) later on. What people refer to a filipina 8s or 9s is almost always a 5s if you put her in context of white girls

This is what a hot girl, high class looks like...something I'd consider a 8.5/9:
Pretty much this Philippines is good experience for me. And I'm really inexperienced.
But there are hot girls but not comparable to white.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back