Dec 1, 2022
Best regions to go to if you are:

European:
- Anywhere

Latino:
- Europe

American:
- Latin America

Of course, standards still apply like being 175cm+, having status and money, but if you're just visiting for a week and are actively going out at nights then you'll be good

Thoughts down below

i didn't post about Asia because I haven't been there yet. Im planning a trip to Tokyo soon i'll update you guys. From experience, I've had success mostly in Europe, US and Russia
what are you going to do in tokyo

Yea I can for sure pull over there. Will be eating mostly salmon and salad. I like sushi but eating that every day will fuck me up
i dont know if i can ascend there thats why i need to go to sea because its the easiest. japan is probably to hard for me. i would still be happy with a 3/10 japanese noodle because its my looks match but i am a khhv circumcucked wizard so they probably wouldnt want me. you need to eat all the fish the blue fin is the best fish in japan try otoro.

i dont know if i can ascend there thats why i need to go to sea because its the easiest. japan is probably to hard for me. i would still be happy with a 3/10 japanese noodle because its my looks match but i am a khhv circumcucked wizard so they probably wouldnt want me. you need to eat all the fish the blue fin is the best fish in japan try otoro.
Everyone here is a dumb sex haver or niggerlover

what the fuck does being american vs european have to do with it, white is white. americans moneymog europoors to oblivion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back