Best Country to find wife

not all of europe is good, its very contextual.

anyways i think best continents to geomax currently for western males is asia, south america, africa, europe in that order. europe is obvs home to some very hard core feminist countries themselves, i always hear bad stories from UK. africa is a wild card if you know its recent history, some countries are alright well others are warzones, you have a range of women from black to middle eastern, indian and white in africa, but very tribal probably. i think asia and south america is the place most go, since both have countries that are doing ok mostly and our western dollars is higher than most nations there, with exotic women. i think south america is best, you got a nice range of women, from white, small asian communities and black to latina, a good mix. personally i got luck in meeting a nice girl online from european nations, so i may visit there first to test how it works out. the women there are still a big improvement to north american women, tho the westernized ones themselves almost seem worst sometimes.

rather be 5ft4 and white than x height and blck you slave boi nigger

im living in a house your ancestors built for free for my family

benefiting from ur slave labour feels good negro blak skin boiii
stay in africa where u belong. ur not welcome outside of it
Copium

I’m legit nearly 12 inches taller than you, do humanity a favour and don’t reproduce.

Yes whites mog blacks but you’re 5’4 how can you be 5’4 as a white man to think you’re so unloved by our creator he made you a mega midget. You’re 6 inches below average height for a white man. Whites are known their height and you’re a fucking midget comical.

How can you cope with such a statistic I already accepted being a nigger a long time ago seems though you can’t cope being a Manlet.

Copium

I’m legit nearly 12 inches taller than you, do humanity a favour and don’t reproduce.

Yes whites mog blacks but you’re 5’4 how can you be 5’4 as a white man to think you’re so unloved by our creator he made you a mega midget. You’re 6 inches below average height for a white man. Whites are known their height and you’re a fucking midget comical.

How can you cope with such a statistic I already accepted being a nigger a long time ago seems though you can’t cope being a Manlet.
why would i need to cope? ive already had top tier asian girls without even leaving my country despite being 5ft4

youd never have that as a black man

Buy a wi
Copium

Aren't you 5'11

Pic or larp
posted pic receipts

2 chinese girls 1 korean girl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back