average whites looking like gigachads in korea- they stare down some manlet gook and he looks at the floor

Most of these kfaggots are cowards that still have to geomax to SEA and pay for pussy. They're kinda tall, that's their best trait lmao.

I'm gonna be doing a thread on how most Asian monkeys are cowardly yellow pussies.
can u do the thread today? i wanna see this stuff lol

Most of these kfaggots are cowards that still have to geomax to SEA and pay for pussy. They're kinda tall, that's their best trait lmao.

I'm gonna be doing a thread on how most Asian monkeys are cowardly yellow pussies.
yeah this might be true, I was hanging out with china curry from .org when he came to Bangkok and we went to nana plaza and he started telling me about how most of the Korean and Japanese guys that go to Thailand just pay for girls to cuddle and hug with them. weird stuff

yeah this might be true, I was hanging out with china curry from .org when he came to Bangkok and we went to nana plaza and he started telling me about how most of the Korean and Japanese guys that go to Thailand just pay for girls to cuddle and hug with them. weird stuff
funny but i can see their mindset as a subhuman who doesnt get anything back home

half the time we not even that bothered about sex, just starved for affection. id rather cuddle than fuck too, could never pay for a cuddle tho xd, especially a thai girl

Low T traits nigga why dont these east asians just kpopmaxx in their own countries and get hqnp japanese waifu man.

Holy shit jfl
Low T traits nigga why dont these east asians just kpopmaxx in their own countries and get hqnp japanese waifu man.
Korea is the most agecucked country in the world (AOC is 20 jfl) and Japan is the some of the most feminist countries in the world (the wife owns the entire finances so she could cuck her betabuxx Taro).

Good point actually. I think it’s just cos they’re 5’8.5 avg in a country that has western 6ft standards cos Korean women try copy white womens standards + Korean men are ugly asf b4 surgery and surgery is ESSENTIAL to reach Korean beauty standards which is really fucked up. So it’s obviously just prove to Create a really shitty dating market country for avg korean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back