just spent 2 nights at a chink foids luxury apartment - Indians mog east asians - pussy too small - accidentally made her cry

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
just spent 2 nights at a chink foids luxury apartment

fucked her so many times that my dick is sore and i lost interest in sex near the end but i just did it to make her happy

im 7 inches and her pussy is definitely too small for my dick in length. it kinda hurts when i try to put in more than like 4/5 inches. especially at the start. but near the end its not as bad

also shes 5ft7 and im 5ft4.

on the first night we got drunk together and the sex felt godlike. and she made me come for a shower with her and wash eachother

but i try not to stand head to head with her barefoot cos ill feel like a man child little boy next to her.

but i told her i think im smaller than her. and she said she doesnt mind so come in the shower with her so i did it and it wasnt that bad but it doesnt feel nice it makes me feel subhuman

i even used some cable and tied her hands behind her back to fuck her at one point and she seemed to like it. and pull her hair hard asf

she doesnt let me cum inside her anymore. she makes me either cum on her body. or in her mouth. or i fuck her raw the entire time but put a condom on at the end. its so annoying. i begged her jsut to let me do it this one time and just get plan b but she wont let me.

bought her some cute present its like a panda sleeping mask, makes her look very cute

ordered Five Guys burgers. so fucking expensive

then the next night we had some chinese hot spicy noodles and beef, and some kimchi

but idk wtf they put in kimchi but it legit made me feel addicted to it for like 12 hours. i felt like withdrawals from it its so good. is fermented cabbage meant to be good for u? apparently theres bacteria in it. i think the bacteria fucked with my gut ur gut controls ur body and it was trying to make me eat more of it

also i wore some jeans, a white shirt and a blue jumper over the shirt(looks old money fresh and smart asf). with a fresh skinfade and curtains. and a gold rolex. when i looked in the mirror i felt like i looked good for once

and her apartment is in Chinatown a part of my city. so i saw lots of gooks.

And NGL i dont think East asians problem is their height or skin colour or anything. Their main problem is being mongoloid IMO.

The guys looked extremely subhuman facially. and the girls alright.

Idk whether theres just a bad batch of them here in UK so im just seeing the subhuman ones. But these are the richest highest class east asians that come here so idk but maybe its just the studycel nerds who come here.

But I saw white guys, indian guys, east asian guys all next to eachother. and even the indian guys were facially 100x more handsome(bar skin colour and height) cos they're caucasoid. not exaggerating at all. i was thinking to myself, like all the stuff ive been writing on looksmax isnt even propaganda, its actually real. the blackpill is real.

i think SEA are better looking than east asian. cos theyve got some of the sexy east asian features. but mixed so theyre not full wide face gook. thats why theres lots of Miss Universe winners from philippines. but never any from china, korea, japan.

and she pays £2k per month in rent for this luxury apartment. idk how the fuck shes affording this shit. she says her parents arent rich. but even the average wage in the richest cities in china is like 20-30k per year

also i asked her to speak chinese to me cos its kinda hot. and i started sayign random chinese words like ching chong. and then she looked reallly offended.

and i thought she was joking. but she was actualyl really offended. and she started crying

and explained to me that Ching chong is something to do with chinese dynasty which is weak or something? and western people made up that word to be racist and offensive and to hurt chinese people.

and she was crying for like 15 minutes and thought that i was racist and against her or something. but i had to explain its the same as when chinese people say "alright mate?" or "bottle of water" to british people. we're only playing we just thought its like a stereotypical chinese word.

but she was adamant that i knew it was an offensive word. but i genuinely was just saying random chinese words. i felt so bad. i think she thinks people here are racist towards chinese. but honestly when people say stuff like that , they're only kidding. no one here hates asian people. people just say things like that to them to play with them. but she seems traumatised by it

Last edited:
>also i asked her to speak chinese to me cos its kinda hot. and i started sayign random chinese words like ching chong. and then she looked reallly offended.
>and i thought she was joking. but she was actualyl really offended. and she started crying
you belong here

count it. dude it's basically just like playing a video game but instead of you winning legitimately you used cheat codes to win. the only women ive been with so far were all paid for and i count those.
yea but its not the same as a chads experience with foids. im going to ph to get a pina so i can ascend.

yea but its not the same as a chads experience with foids. im going to ph to get a pina so i can ascend.
nice. hope we both ascend bro. I will go to Latin America and try dating there as well so I can get relationship experience as well.

Im so confused. Whats the point in you geomaxxing if youre already getting girls in the UK? Sounds to me like you dont need to geomaxx at all. Also sounds like youre not even an incel either? Im so confused I thought people on this site were incels???
im 5ft4. i cant reproduce and have a turbomanlet kid. he will suffer like i do. i want to stop that suffering because no one deserves it.

also girls that i fuck wont commit to me. im geomaxxing for an ltr and reproduction.

yea kimchi is good everywhere i go i always eat it

southeast asians are mixed with indians so maybe that’s why you think they look better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back