average filipina : i'm into tall guys so u better not be 5'6 below

i was talking to a guy that is in makati today and he said its the worst geomaxing place hes ever been. a tranny even visited him and tried to scam him for 5k pesos. he said theres so many trannys and the place is complete trash. its like living in a junkyard. he said its the worst place hes ever been.

i was talking to a guy that is in makati today and he said its the worst geomaxing place hes ever been. a tranny even visited him and tried to scam him for 5k pesos. he said theres so many trannys and the place is complete trash. its like living in a junkyard. he said its the worst place hes ever been.
some larper on 4chan convinced everyone that Philippines is pussy paradise. JFL must've been working for the PH National Tourism Promotion Board.

Brutal. I had a tranny approach me on the street last year, (UK). It was giga awkward af. It made me so mad, I want a mid to late teen girl to approach me ffs. (Legal here).

true there’s nothing to do here other than fuck off on tinder and order cheap fast food

i look out my window and it’s slums all around me

i wouldnt care about betabux for 10 dollars
That's not the point. If you have to pay even one cent for a woman to be with you, its betabuxing / cucking. The initial stage of the interaction with any woman should be based on your looks and personality. Essentially, her attraction and desiring to be with you.

That's not the point. If you have to pay even one cent for a woman to be with you, its betabuxing / cucking. The initial stage of the interaction with any woman should be based on your looks and personality. Essentially, her attraction and desiring to be with you.
thats impossible for nonchads

Life costs money. Being a penny pincher doesn't make you alpha or superior to anyone, it just makes you a cheapshit. Best practice is to spend in line with local customs when taking a girl on a date. Paypig / betabux is spending carelessly because you are so euphoric over the prospect of sex in the very near future that money doesn't matter to you. Cucking is developing feelings or fantasizing about a relationship with a tinder slut who has had hundreds of dicks run through her, instead of hitting her up for a good time whenever you feel horny and ignoring her when you are sated or bored with her.

Philippines seems like a shithole I don’t know why it’s hyped up so much. I’d rather be in Thailand, Malaysia or Indonesia, So much poor quality food and people in that shithole and the people are like animals tbh.
one guy got drugged and robbed there

If you were 5'7" you would take her back to your country and she will realize 5'7" is actually short, then what?

If you were 5'7" you would take her back to your country and she will realize 5'7" is actually short, then what?
never take her back

if your grand plan of reproducing involves going overseas for a girl, better to prepare to live in said country for the rest of your life

that’s why i won’t live in the backwater nation of philippines where everyone has room temperature iq

imagine reproducing with a girl 40 iq points lower than you

they’re like rabbits here

never take her back

if your grand plan of reproducing involves going overseas for a girl, better to prepare to live in said country for the rest of your life

that’s why i won’t live in the backwater nation of philippines where everyone has room temperature iq

imagine reproducing with a girl 40 iq points lower than you

they’re like rabbits here
They are descended from aboriginal apes so they aren’t even fully human im pretty sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back