Anyone been to Latin America

elaborate I want to go to there to inflationmaxx

Avoid colombia unless you want to go get robbed at best and murdered at worst. better places to coom inside latinas
I wouldn't say to avoid Colombia, unless you are unwilling to speak Spanish. Lots of fun to be had there. There are whores available in virtually every town, plus the highland climate is very pleasant. However, you have to safeguard your shit at all time there, especially as a solo traveler. Always be aware of what you are getting into any time you strike up a conversation with a stranger. Sometimes you might have to get aggressive on the street, to make it clear you won't tolerate being fucked with. Remote working dorkers thought Medellin was the next best thing for a while, but the realities of living in a place with such a lawless underclass of criminals made them reconsider Medellin as paradise. It's not like America either, where niggers are obviously niggers. In Colombia, many of the scumbags are light-skinned, and you have to judge by behavior.

Bucaramanga used to be one of the cities with the lowest COL in the world. Comfy climate, prosperous and modern, cheap, beautiful nature nearby...it's a city I'd consider living in. Of course, Colombian food is pretty bleh. Great fruits and juices, but spices aren't used much in cooking.

I wouldn't say to avoid Colombia, unless you are unwilling to speak Spanish. Lots of fun to be had there. There are whores available in virtually every town, plus the highland climate is very pleasant. However, you have to safeguard your shit at all time there, especially as a solo traveler. Always be aware of what you are getting into any time you strike up a conversation with a stranger. Sometimes you might have to get aggressive on the street, to make it clear you won't tolerate being fucked with. Remote working dorkers thought Medellin was the next best thing for a while, but the realities of living in a place with such a lawless underclass of criminals made them reconsider Medellin as paradise. It's not like America either, where niggers are obviously niggers. In Colombia, many of the scumbags are light-skinned, and you have to judge by behavior.

Bucaramanga used to be one of the cities with the lowest COL in the world. Comfy climate, prosperous and modern, cheap, beautiful nature nearby...it's a city I'd consider living in. Of course, Colombian food is pretty bleh. Great fruits and juices, but spices aren't used much in cooking.
eh im too high inhib for it and can't behave in that manner, plus its become a normie destination

I’ve been to Argentina/Uruguay and slayed, but there’s no jbw as such in these countries. Many of the girls themselves looked as white as Italians/French. So if you’re htn+ and white these countries are really great, but for easy jbw you need to head to Colombia/Brazil/Dominican Rep.

I’ve been to Argentina/Uruguay and slayed, but there’s no jbw as such in these countries. Many of the girls themselves looked as white as Italians/French. So if you’re htn+ and white these countries are really great, but for easy jbw you need to head to Colombia/Brazil/Dominican Rep.
elaborate on argentina, i want to use seeking arrangements there and inflation maxx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back