Africa maxxing

NiggerLover

coping baldcel
Mar 15, 2024
I'm white good looking guy who likes black women. Has anyone tried geomax to Africa? If so, which countries? I'm a bit afraid of getting killed or getting AIDS.

avoid high aids countries

i’d go to ethiopia

i’ve been reading a book recently about a guy that traveled from egypt to south africa by land and said ethiopian girls eye fucked him and he fucked a few and not lots of foreigners there

he also had aids scare when he was in rwanda

Last edited:
But even low AIDS countries have like 2% percent rate. You fuck 50 bitches, you most likely will get AIDS. I don't know what to do. It terrifies me.

But even low AIDS countries have like 2% percent rate. You fuck 50 bitches, you most likely will get AIDS. I don't know what to do. It terrifies me.
stop being a pussy bro just bite the bullet and go

or you can continue being a slave

stop being a pussy bro just bite the bullet and go

or you can continue being a slave
If I don't impregnate these sheboons then I will become suicidal at some point. If I catch AIDS, I will become suicidal. It's lose-lose situation.

If I don't impregnate these sheboons then I will become suicidal at some point. If I catch AIDS, I will become suicidal. It's lose-lose situation.
it’s rare to get aids from vaginal sex don’t worry about it

What if I get on PrEP? I need to do more research on this.
Another question is, how to not get killed in Africa?
yea if you’re so scared then take prep i guess

how tall are you? if you don’t look weak nobody will seriously have ill intentions. at most try to scam you for money

where have you traveled before?

avoid high aids countries

i’d go to ethiopia

i’ve been reading a book recently about a guy that traveled from egypt to south africa by land and said ethiopian girls eye fucked him and he fucked a few and not lots of foreigners there

he also had aids scare when he was in rwanda
which book?

Nvm. I will stay in EU. I was chatting with this black woman and she started acting like any other black woman. Flaky, bitchy etc. Are they fucked in the head? She says to me her mother kick her out from house and she went to live with her ex boyfriend.

Am I the only one experiencing such bullshit?

Please change my nickname to something else.

Nvm. I will stay in EU. I was chatting with this black woman and she started acting like any other black woman. Flaky, bitchy etc. Are they fucked in the head? She says to me her mother kick her out from house and she went to live with her ex boyfriend.

Am I the only one experiencing such bullshit?

Please change my nickname to something else.
we all have asian fever here. maybe u can be gooklover

What is hapa?
Hapa is a Hawaiian word that was originally part of the full phrase hapa haole, which was a derogatory term for someone half Hawaiian and half “white foreigner.” Today, the phrase has been shortened to simply “hapa” and generally refers to anyone part Asian or Pacific Islander and part Caucasian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back