Geomax amritsar india thoughts

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
a typical indian city filled with pollution and orientals.IMG 6339IMG 6344IMG 6349IMG 6383

only difference here is they’re mostly sikh instead of the darker and shorter dravidians of delhi

the holiest temple of sikhism is here. they offered free food and a place to sleep but i didn’t take it as i don’t want to shit liquid and don’t want lice

they also have a stupid border dance thing with pakistan. i honestly thought it was a high school play the way they were dancing and singing.
View attachment IMG_6370.mov
the pakistani side was smaller and seemed more serious
IMG 6378

this is my first time in an indian city in a few weeks

the himalayas mog these shitholes

better air

cuter girls

tibetan girls

chinese girls

nepalese girls

a typical indian city filled with pollution and orientals.View attachment 2450View attachment 2451View attachment 2452View attachment 2453

only difference here is they’re mostly sikh instead of the darker and shorter dravidians of delhi

the holiest temple of sikhism is here. they offered free food and a place to sleep but i didn’t take it as i don’t want to shit liquid and don’t want lice

they also have a stupid border dance thing with pakistan. i honestly thought it was a high school play the way they were dancing and singing.
View attachment 2449
the pakistani side was smaller and seemed more serious
View attachment 2448
im surprised the indian people don't rebel. So much poverty and you see these buildings, wasting space simply for the grandeus affect. strange. and they actually pride themselves for their governments having this excessive opulence. But no problem having to resort to making shit paddys to heat your food.

im surprised the indian people don't rebel. So much poverty and you see these buildings, wasting space simply for the grandeus affect. strange. and they actually pride themselves for their governments having this excessive opulence. But no problem having to resort to making shit paddys to heat your food.
indians are naturally submissive so will never rebel

when i was in dubai and metro ticket machines were fucked some indian guy handed me charged metro card with 10 usd on it, best pajeet ive ever meet

when i was in deira on the other hand some indian fucker lured me to some suspicious dark street, acting weird, probably waiting for other pajeets to close me there and rob my shit

and they always try to fuck you over in taxis but its common in sea too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back