A whitepill in a sea of blackpills for coomers

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
As much as I used to think AI waifus are MGTOW cope there have been massive improvements in the technology related to generating videos and images. Obviously this is nothing too new but I think we are starting to finally see the effects of it entering the ethot economy. Alot of these generated models are starting to siphon off simp money from these women and despite the cope from women I dont really think most men care they aren't real, most of them are chatting pajeets or even bots anyway. Kind of annoying all of these tradcel rightoid channels are picking up now when channels like Thinking Ape literally talk about their same exact talking points but whatever. Anyway the point is that even though simps are still going to simp and this won't change dynamics of the sexes too dramatically it will stop simps from indulging third world women with money and stop the ethot industry, and more women will offer their bodies for lower rates as they can't compete and their supplemental OF income is stopped. As a coomer I may be coping but if even a fraction of these women's incomes is taken (they barely make anything of OF to begin with) it would be a good shift, and alot of women will not have as many simps as they would have to compete with AI profiles. The virtual AI waifu industry will make headways as well I believe. So yeah as a coomer I am somewhat excited honestly.

Stable diffusion is fun af to mess around with - whatever type of waifu you want you can make. You can also just make a lifelike cheeseburger picture like I did the other day when I was hungry
yeah theres plenty of guides on /g/ for stable diffusion, I have been trying to learn but my pleb graphics card cant handle most of it. I wish OF didn't require ID checks I would make a beautiful waifu for the simps as a side hustle

yeah theres plenty of guides on /g/ for stable diffusion, I have been trying to learn but my pleb graphics card cant handle most of it. I wish OF didn't require ID checks I would make a beautiful waifu for the simps as a side hustle
Have you tried the command line args yet? They got some for low vram cards - assuming you were using a1111

Yeah /g/ is great for AI coomer stuff. I mainly go on the /AICG/ threads there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back