Story 3 days in asia and I’ve seen 0 WMAF

abbb127273

Aug 4, 2023
Is it really true that for SEA women it’s considered very socially embarassing to be seen in public together with a white

yea most foreigners that go to sea stick to their groups

i barely see any foreigner with local girl and even less so young couples

Is it really true that for SEA women it’s considered very socially embarassing to be seen in public together with a white

This is going to vary greatly from country to country and even localities within the country.

For example, a girl being together with a white guy in public in say, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, nobody would even notice. Pretty common. Same couple in some town in Dak Lak are going to stick out like a sore thumb. I encountered people in rural VN who had literally *never* seen a white person in the flesh in their entire lives.

i was like a week in seul, south korea and i ve seen 1 young wmaf couple during this time

im not, im in europe, it was just random thought because korea was a country with least amount of white people (and mixed couples) ive ever seen
what countries have you been to? lots of whites in sk

The most prolific sexpat coomers in SEA are South Koreans.
I was in Saigon last year for about 10 days and I saw more white women tourists with foreign-born vietnamese boyfriends than the reverse. No cap.

what kind of ricedick propaganda have you been listening to

its the polar opposite

it increases their social status to be seen with a white

and it decreases a whites social status to be seen with a SEA

yes man its very socially embarrassing and low status to be seen with a guy who has the ideal skin colour, way taller than all other guys, better looking than other guys, 2x bigger dick than all other guys, and richer than all other guys in her country

braindead alert

3 days in asia and I’ve seen 0 WMAF​

have you considered maybe thats because white men the highest SMV men on earth with the best countries on earth, dont travel to third world shitholes to date lower tier women than their women back home?

Last edited:
okay changcel
It's because Vietnam is a normie-tier exotic destination, not for single men looking for sex. Hotels in Saigon don't even allow girls to visit (they have a curfew for guests) while hotels in Manila or Bangkok will vet the girls ID for you.
Thailand mogs Vietnam in hospitality and partying and p4p and if you are a truecel then you have the Philippines.

I think @KingOfAsia might be actually retarded.
I don't disagree with him, he's just always sperging out.
I saw his thread asking why Vietnam isn't ran by Americans or Brits. Pointless thread but does he not know that Vietnam was a French colony? JFL.
And then I saw his thread announcing his interview for a $1k/month remote job for "Aerospace engineering drawings design for spaceships." This one speaks for itself.

Does that mean geomax doesnt work? 😨
christ, people who think "just be white" is the end all of end all. Listen. It helps to be different in a different country.
But the honest truth is, some girls will NOT go against the herd. Even if they think you are cute. Because of your skin color. Some girls will NOT be seen with you, because of the stigma

you know, same as why you don't want to be with a girl who's dated black guys (for the record. i dont' give a shit, my dicks big enough, that i don't have that girl dates black guy bullshit, dont' care)

same damn thing.

Last edited:
I think @KingOfAsia might be actually retarded.
I don't disagree with him, he's just always sperging out.
I saw his thread asking why Vietnam isn't ran by Americans or Brits. Pointless thread but does he not know that Vietnam was a French colony? JFL.
And then I saw his thread announcing his interview for a $1k/month remote job for "Aerospace engineering drawings design for spaceships." This one speaks for itself.
caged

christ, people who think "just be white" is the end all of end all. Listen. It helps to be different in a different country.
But the honest truth is, some girls will NOT go against the herd. Even if they think you are cute. Because of your skin color. Some girls will NOT be seen with you, because of the stigma

you know, same as why you don't want to be with a girl who's dated black guys

same damn thing.
are you in indonesia yet

are you in indonesia yet
getting closer my friend, bought the tickets thursday

still in canada. Cold as fuck, my feet are always hurting. cause they are like blocks of fucking ice.

but im with fams, so i won't complain too much

but beginning of jan, im outtie to indo. warm and i already got puss the day i land so all is good.

yes man its very socially embarrassing and low status to be seen with a guy who has the ideal skin colour, way taller than all other guys, better looking than other guys, 2x bigger dick than all other guys, and richer than all other guys in her country

braindead alert
You're the braindead retard who's projecting his male sexuality onto women. I was hoping the vaccines would kill people like you off already!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back