2.4 million highly skilled labour jobs remain unfilled in the Philipines

Work Visas and Permits for the Philippines​

Regardless of the source of compensation and duration of assignment in the Philippines, all foreign nationals seeking admission to the country for employment purposes are required by the Bureau of Immigration (BI) to secure a work visa.
These foreign nationals must comply with mandatory submissions from several government agencies before commencing work in a fully-registered Philippine-based company.
We provide Philippine Visa Services in the following locations:
  • Metro Manila
  • Cavite
  • Laguna
  • Batangas
  • Rizal
  • Quezon
  • Cebu
  • and other parts of Luzon and Visayas region
You can refer to the following Work Visas for more information:
Work Permits:

Which PH occupations may be opened to foreigners?​

[...]

Here is the DOLE's Skills Occupational Shortage List (preliminary):

• Architect
  • Chemical Engineer
  • Chemist
  • Environmental Planner
  • Fisheries Technologist
  • Geologist - Geophysicist, petrogeochemist, petrophysicist, micropaleontologist, engineering geologist
  • Guidance Counselor
  • Librarian (licensed)
  • Medical Technologist
  • Sanitary Engineer
  • Computer Numerical Control Machinist
  • Assembly Technician (Servo-actuator/ Valve)
  • Test Technician
  • Pilot
  • Aircraft Mechanic

Why should I be a slave with a white collar instead of I can dominate g**ks financially as the boss?

The estimated total pay for a Data Analyst is ₱58,000 per month in the Manila, Philippines area, with an average salary of ₱28,000 per month. These numbers represent the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users.
Wages are kinda dog shit tbh, you're better off working as a digital nomad. Pinoybuxxing should only be seen as a last resort way to earn money.

easy to live in philippines forever on tourist visas
I'll end up in PH again at some point.

I'll probably get turned away from Thailand one day, since I've had so many tourist visas.

Chiang Mai is the safest airport to use, if you're a regular visitor Tourist Visas. That's where I last entered Thai.

I'll end up in PH again at some point.

I'll probably get turned away from Thailand one day, since I've had so many tourist visas.

Chiang Mai is the safest airport to use, if you're a regular visitor Tourist Visas. That's where I last entered Thai.
i’ve heard at dmk they’re the most strict if you have lots of tourist visas

i’ve heard at dmk they’re the most strict if you have lots of tourist visas
Yes, both DMK and Suvarnabhumi are the most strict.

When I returned from Danang into BKK, the IO was asking a few questions. Nothing bad. Just if I had a hotel booked and onward flight. I didn't have the onward flight but he didn't care. He then asked if I intended to get an extension which I did. Anyway I got through.

After my 3 months in Thailand, I went to Hong Kong for a few days and did another month in Danang.

I returned through Chiang Mai nonstop from Danang and was not asked a single question by the IO. They're definitely the most laid back. In 3 weeks when I go back it will be same route; Vietnam, Chiang Mai.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back