Recommendation Ya'll Dont Eat Your Greens, Eat More

IrishSnowman

Anthropology and History Rizz King
Tip to all Gymmaxxers and Malnourished NEETs; the most important thing i learned in my time with a savages in the southern US is the power of eating your greens. My 3 favorite being Arugula, Kale, and Spinach.

All three are packed with nutrients and are super easy to add to food and just add flavor. Arugula is full of Antioxidants, more Carotenoids then Carrots, and more Vitamins C+A then Citrus. My favorite way to eat it is to throw a ton of it on a grilled chz (or toastie for you UK fags) with roasted red peppers and some bacon and dip in a chicken miso soup for a balanced meal. Kale is another food I love more Iron then Beef per lb and more Calcium then Milk while having just as much Vitamin C as Arugula! I love this as a Lettuce sub on Buggers and Sandwiches and fucking Kale Chips smack. Spinach I probs dont have to say shit on everyone has seen Popeye and all the above shit is in that plant too. I love Spinach Ricotta pie feels like a cheat meal and it isnt just straight protein. This plant should go in every Quesadilla and Omelet you make!!
Eat yoo greens

i started a few months ago and far from an expert

but isn't carbs/protein and calories counting 90% of it?
yes, always eat vegetable and fruits, but i don't think it matters that much vs everything else

yes, always eat vegetable and fruits, but i don't think it matters that much vs everything else
as a former pro athlete id say that's a dangerous school of thought. stuff like corn and peas are mainly starch and a lot of fruit is just sugar. i have a Metabolism that keeps me between 150-170lbs at 6'1 hence the endurance athlete thing so i mainly eat my greens for better blood flow, sleep, skin quality, and digestive health. so cant comment shit on weight loss only weight gain as i used to have to gain 25lbs a year for rugby but then it'd fall off with out me realizing before the time when XC started back up in the fall.

Eating roughage in general will keep you shitting, which is very important to avoid feeling tired and plugged up all the time. Taiwan was the worst for me, I could hardly squeeze out a proper turd there.

Tip to all Gymmaxxers and Malnourished NEETs; the most important thing i learned in my time with a savages in the southern US is the power of eating your greens. My 3 favorite being Arugula, Kale, and Spinach.
3 things that will give you kidney stones soon.
All three are packed with nutrients and are super easy to add to food and just add flavor. Arugula is full of Antioxidants,
Plant antioxidants aren't the same as the ones humans use.
more Carotenoids then Carrots, and more Vitamins C+A
Plant vitamin A isn't the same as the vitamin A humans use - retinol.
then Citrus. My favorite way to eat it is to throw a ton of it on a grilled chz (or toastie for you UK fags) with roasted red peppers and some bacon and dip in a chicken miso soup for a balanced meal. Kale is another food I love

more Iron then Beef per lb
Nice comedy. Plants don't have heme-iron which is what humans need.
and more Calcium then Milk
This is just nonsense but most people already have plenty of calcium in their body. What people actually need is vitamin D3 and K2 so they can properly use the calcium and most people are lacking in D3 and K2 and have plenty of calcium already.

while having just as much Vitamin C as Arugula! I love this as a Lettuce sub on Buggers and Sandwiches and fucking Kale Chips smack. Spinach I probs dont have to say shit on everyone has seen Popeye and all the above shit is in that plant too. I love Spinach Ricotta pie feels like a cheat meal and it isnt just straight protein. This plant should go in every Quesadilla and Omelet you make!!
Notice how you have to add animal products with that green slop to make it so you can eat it, if it was so good you could just eat fistfuls of it but kale isn't human food, people have been brainwashed into thinking leafy greens are good for you but the opposite it true. Most of these vegetables we have now are cultivated anyways and didn't even exist in the same form hundreds of years ago.

keeps me between 150-170lbs at 6'1
And you call other people malnourished? Fuck, No offense but your brain probably isn't even working properly because of how low weight you are. The average 5'8" guy weighs more than that. Avg American guy is 5'9" 190lbs or so, sure a bit overweight but better than being malnourished.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back