would you guys rather

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
have very good style, aura, dress well, girls stare at you, but are non nt and mostly alone

or be a regular looking guy, nothing special about you, but be nt and be with girls

have very good style, aura, dress well, girls stare at you, but are non nt and mostly alone

or be a regular looking guy, nothing special about you, but be nt and be with girls
second,
i think that is what i am.

nothing special, nothing special to look at, but right now, working on fucking the girl from the management department of my apartment complex. so far only made out (shes going to start coming to my apartment on her lunch breaks to fuck)

and i got another girl, in medan, who keeps coming and going, she's turning 19 in november.

or better question

would you rather be this arab fat nigga with his fat wife and probably has kids
IMG 1037
or me

fashionmaxxed dreadhead mulatto nigga who will prob die “alone” on an adventure before 30IMG 1005

if he was in pattaya boomers would kick his shit in for that, they dont like zoomercels taking pics of them while cooming
niggas ain’t doin shit

including you

i’ve seen ur face plus aren’t you literally 5’7

yeah this is subhuman behavior. he'd be mad if someone did it to him
nah i wouldn’t

everytime i step out i just assume everyone is looking at me and taking pics of me

which is true tbh

based on the amount of times people ask for selfies with me, i can extrapolate it to where it’s guaranteed someone is taking a pic of me if i stay in densely packed areas for more than 3 hours a day

nah i wouldn’t

everytime i step out i just assume everyone is looking at me and taking pics of me

which is true tbh

based on the amount of times people ask for selfies with me, i can extrapolate it to where it’s guaranteed someone is taking a pic of me if i stay in densely packed areas for more than 3 hours a day
well at least it's unlikely they're posting it on autistic forums

why would i

i’ve had pics of you and @Pained4ever dog faces for years now and haven’t done anything

i’m too busy ACTUALLY travelling to really care about any one of you anyways, not to sound conceited

cheers
lol why so catty today. also i dont believe you unless that faggot predeterminism sent them to you

well at least it's unlikely they're posting it on autistic forums
i wouldn’t put much stock in it

some autistic looking lanklet white guy was staring at me waiting for the bts a couple days ago and i looked over at his phone when he stopped next to me and opened discord. probably to chat to his buddies about how he’s standing next to a nigger and trying not to knock the fuxk out of me or something

idk why those guys are like that

he was wearing skechers and an agoda polo shirt. weird af lmao

some autistic looking lanklet white guy was staring at me waiting for the bts a couple days ago and i looked over at his phone when he stopped next to me and opened discord. probably to chat to his buddies about how he’s standing next to a nigger and trying not to knock the fuxk out of me or something

prob thinking too much into it ngl

lol why so catty today. also i dont believe you unless that faggot predeterminism sent them to you
maybe it was a different one of my citizens

blue eyes and brown hair?

anyways, who cares. i already said im too busy geomaxxing to go thru the effort of that low class activity

so many cringemaxxers abroad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back