would you guys rather

you are really dumb niggers if you ever sent your photos TO ANYONE through this page pm. obviously alex reads every private message, recently you can see how mentally ill this person is. when he’s saying he’s busy doing something it’s either being high in public daydreaming he’s famous or doxing your poor asses

you are really dumb niggers if you ever sent your photos TO ANYONE through this page pm. obviously alex reads every private message, recently you can see how mentally ill this person is. when he’s saying he’s busy doing something it’s either being high in public daydreaming he’s famous or doxing your poor asses
true. same with posting on looksmax ratings

any criticism of me is a sign of being a normie!

i’m an exalted being, having been given the mandate of heaven

until that mandate leaves me, i am!

1st guy is hard to be without looks, rarely exists and 99% of the time its mstow sigma male copers that got their strings cut for not jestermaxxing hard enough.

2nd guy is basically just a jestermaxxer and gets tolerated but friendzoned, gets pussy maybe once a year depending on smv or has to betabux. different story if he's htn+ or jbw in asia, but i'm just thinking about the average edgar or ricecel in the west. i don't envy that guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back