Vent Why incels.is supports beeing a cuckold!

BoomBoom

Soon prison/psychwardmaxxing
Jan 16, 2023
Incels.is is a site for lonley men and accepts mostly shitskins, niggers, tranime fags, NEETS.net fags

The most brutal shit that ever happened is that the user Fat Link (who is a certified nigger), who got doxxed that he sells data off user for E Foids attention.
The user proudweeb is a mod from Austria who supports LGBTQ, Trannys and other creatures from tranime universe!
Luzifer a very based user from incels.is doxxed Fat Link and proudweeb for unbanning trannys and has fallen as Martyr.

Of course the mods and the Master (certified Nigger) deletes every evidence that mods are supporting cuckoldery.

Most off the userbase off incels.is are shitskins, but they only are here for geomaxxing reason for actual humans (white foids), but they failed? Of course they failed cause they are animals, animals should stick to animals.

Here we see a natural shitskin breeding with his girlfriend!

Are most incels.is actually volcels? - YES, because they are secretly gay or deny the goatpill (works only for shitskins)

How can we make incels.is based again - Its not based its over for them

Is this site gay as fuck? - Yes because off many high inhibition tranimecels sending each other tranny hentai and using HRT (Hormones to become a Troon)
Some users got doxxed using it, also Furrydom is a common behaviour in incels.is

But why are the mods and the admins promoting degeneracy? - Because the mods get paid by jews to stop making based saints like Luzifer

Last edited:
Geomaxxers are the Master Race of the Blackpillosphere.

Other BP forums promote anti Geomax sentiment because they hate and fear us.

It was funny af when Fat Link got outed as a cuck.

That would never happen to a Geomaxxer since we have too much experience and get regular pussy.

Geomaxxers are the Master Race of the Blackpillosphere.

Other BP forums promote anti Geomax sentiment because they hate and fear us.

It was funny af when Fat Link got outed as a cuck.

That would never happen to a Geomaxxer since we have too much experience and get regular pussy.
yes it was me and femoidsgtfo who doxxed this shit and still nobody cares cause FatLink and Master are too fat Niggers!

if you use niggers.is you are just a niggerloving faggot like AlexBrown

yes it was me and femoidsgtfo who doxxed this shit and still nobody cares cause FatLink and Master are too fat Niggers!

if you use niggers.is you are just a niggerloving faggot like AlexBrown
i’m white

Na face for your race
stop bein wacist to alex, hes half british and nt geomaxxer

king of mcdonalds is just a fat trustfund retard slav(remember hitlers opinions on slavs), who banned me from his server for arguing against an anti white hapa. hes a faggot and not real white. alex is more white than him. also king of mcdonalds is just a betabuxx to a subhuman filipina. least based person i ever met

stop bein wacist to alex, hes half british and nt geomaxxer

king of mcdonalds is just a fat trustfund retard slav(remember hitlers opinions on slavs), who banned me from his server for arguing against an anti white hapa. hes a faggot and not real white. alex is more white than him. also king of mcdonalds is just a betabuxx to a subhuman filipina. least based person i ever met
Disagree

hes an amerimutt

im the only real white here. british blonde blue eyes.

then alexbrown is 2nd most white
Scandanavians and slavic people are the most white. They are by far the most pale and have the highest range of eye colour and hair colour. This is especially true in scandanavia British people tan quite easily

Scandanavians and slavic people are the most white. They are by far the most pale and have the highest range of eye colour and hair colour. This is especially true in scandanavia British people tan quite easily
funny joke

scandis have mongoloid dna, and slavic have mongoloid dna but theyre just not white at all

british and germans are the only real whites

View attachment 2966

@68_with_tall_girl_fetish
You may occasionally see slavs or scandanavians that look like this but THIS IS VERY FUCKING rare. At least in poland anyway although I personally have some german DNA. I was born in the west of poland where germany used to be and especially in the north west there is a lot of german dna.

This map makes no sense because the modern day borders dont represent genetics well at all because borders constantly changed throught history. PArts of poland have a lot of german dna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back