Story Why even date in EU / US anymore?

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
With remote jobs paying well, what's the point of EU anymore?

Yes safety, etc at high cost is good, but just look which baddie I'm talking to

what I would get in EU after working YEARS on myself and financial moneymaxxing, gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing is at best 5/10 settling down.

What's the point of dating in EU?

@KingOfAsia

Geomaxxing is super power.

She's not bad tbh she's got a nigger nose. But everything else u said in this thread is very true

You can get much better than her, from the pics of u that u sent me

With remote jobs paying well, what's the point of EU anymore?

Yes safety, etc at high cost is good, but just look which baddie I'm talking to

View attachment 5511

View attachment 5512

what I would get in EU after working YEARS on myself and financial moneymaxxing, gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing is at best 5/10 settling down.

What's the point of dating in EU?

@KingOfAsia

Geomaxxing is super power.
It's not easy to do full-time. So if you meet a girl and don't plan on bringing her back where you're from, which you obviously should not bring her back, supporting you, her, and a potential family isn't easy.

If you work for a company they'll be at risk for tax complications too. Many more companies are not allowing international remote work as a result. Many are ordering people back into the office. So it negates the fact that one can earn Euros or USD but spend in weaker currencies in countries that are already cheaper.

It requires one's own business, property rentals, or similar means of location independent income. Consider that 2/3s of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

The full-time lifestyle can't be pulled off by that many.

It's not easy to do full-time. So if you meet a girl and don't plan on bringing her back where you're from, which you obviously should not bring her back, supporting you, her, and a potential family isn't easy.

If you work for a company they'll be at risk for tax complications too. Many more companies are not allowing international remote work as a result. Many are ordering people back into the office. So it negates the fact that one can earn Euros or USD but spend in weaker currencies in countries that are already cheaper.

It requires one's own business, property rentals, or similar means of location independent income. Consider that 2/3s of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

The full-time lifestyle can't be pulled off by that many.
Then I'm one of few that has my own adaptable business and can do it. I never did a full time job in my life

The Central and Baltic countries (Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Czech, Hungary) in the EU are still worth dating in. There are simply higher concentration of talent within these countries than SEA. Poland for example probably has more actual attractive women in its country (keyword actually attractive) than the whole SEA countries combined.

It will take a lot more than just JBW, and actual effort to get them though. I understand that lots of people on this forum just wants to geomax, exist and have women flocking to them. If that is you, then yeah, no need to go to EU. lolz

The Central and Baltic countries (Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Czech, Hungary) in the EU are still worth dating in. There are simply higher concentration of talent within these countries than SEA. Poland for example probably has more actual attractive women in its country (keyword actually attractive) than the whole SEA countries combined.

It will take a lot more than just JBW, and actual effort to get them though. I understand that lots of people on this forum just wants to geomax, exist and have women flocking to them. If that is you, then yeah, no need to go to EU. lolz
Actually fair point tbh, altrough I heard many guys didn't have as much luck as expected.

From what I saw, Lithuanian women treat foreigners differently, with more respect. But they're ruthless to local men. You can be above average or even good looking but it still won't be enough for delusional 3/10 Lithuanian landwhale. Lithuania is very westernized country and women feel entitled like in any other western country.

If I go to Poland, they treat me 10x better. I guess women treat foreigners differently. Like they grew up with local men and constantly tell each other: "ahh, our men are such losers, maybe in other country there are better men". This is universal.

From what I saw, Lithuanian women treat foreigners differently, with more respect. But they're ruthless to local men. You can be above average or even good looking but it still won't be enough for delusional 3/10 Lithuanian landwhale. Lithuania is very westernized country and women feel entitled like in any other western country.

If I go to Poland, they treat me 10x better. I guess women treat foreigners differently. Like they grew up with local men and constantly tell each other: "ahh, our men are such losers, maybe in other country there are better men". This is universal.
lithuania is separatist state of russia

I prefer ruskies over landsbergoids who ruin our relations with China. Tfu on lithuania and it's "independence" and survival or lithuanian ethnicity. Good relations with China and me finding kemonowaifu are priority
Tell me you're ruski dalbajob without telling me you're ruski dalbajob

Poland has recently started down the path that Western Europe has gone. Their new president is a globalist WEF guy. They're already doing a bunch of western woke BS.

Gotta go further East in Europe now. Start at Hungary and go East.

Poland has recently started down the path that Western Europe has gone. Their new president is a globalist WEF guy. They're already doing a bunch of western woke BS.

Gotta go further East in Europe now. Start at Hungary and go East.
I agree. many going to poland now have 0 luck

I'm usually very skeptical of people who say they have 0 luck in Poland. Cause lots of guys who say this are guys who expect just to show up and get results. They don't want to put actual real effort. If that is you, yeah, Poland is not for you. Shit, whole of CE/EE isn't for you. Gotta work harder.

I'm usually very skeptical of people who say they have 0 luck in Poland. Cause lots of people who say this are people who expect just to show up and get results. They don't want to put actual real effort. If that is you, yeah, Poland is not for you. Gotta work harder.
how to put in work? all i do is go on tinder cuz i have a case of sperg

and before you say just go to muh bar

lol never. how pathetic would i look going to a bar alone. especially as a lightskin american

Why would Poland be easier anyways? Its the exact same as the west. Tall good looking white moggers with money.

Jfl @ geomaxxinf there thinking it will be easier.

If anything it would be harder cos there's less ethnics than West euro countries

I thought these guys were blackpilled but don't even see blatant obvious facts

I'm usually very skeptical of people who say they have 0 luck in Poland. Cause lots of guys who say this are guys who expect just to show up and get results. They don't want to put actual real effort. If that is you, yeah, Poland is not for you. Shit, whole of CE/EE isn't for you. Gotta work harder.
As a Polish passport holder and someone whos Polish Grandmother played a big part in raising them, you've hit the nail on the head. Maybe learn something about eastern europe, study the commonwealth and history, go to the gym, idk Poland is a beautiful place with a beautiful culture and is a great judge of character. It's such a friendly place with little to no crime compared to its piers.

As you said if you aren't having fun in Poland, i dont trust yah hahaha. Its not all about sex but enjoying culture and the people around you. Poland is a riot

Define real effort and work harder? What is it that you expect a guy to do? Be specific otherwise it sounds like some generic bluepill bs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back