why do so many people not have general knowledge?

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i always see tiktoks of people being interviewed in the streets and getting simple questions wrong not even being able to name a country

here’s an example. obviously they’re black so less intelligent but i even see videos where white people struggle with basic questions

View attachment v12044gd0000cmhh9kfog65qduosfqb0.mp4

I only care about pussy and making money. How does general knowledge benefit you other than a hobby

Education is dog shit nowadays - public school is daycare. I got out at the tail end of real schooling luckily. Cursive writing is a good litmus test - they don’t even teach it anymore

Education is dog shit nowadays - public school is daycare. I got out at the tail end of real schooling luckily. Cursive writing is a good litmus test - they don’t even teach it anymore
same i got lucky

i heard they don’t even know how to read a clock until 5th grade

when i was in the elementary school years i remember learning how to write cursive and the likes

i’m gonna have to teach my kids all this myself

or maybe the international school they attend will teach them these things

whenever i tell girls in asia i went to international high school they assume i’m from a rich family

same i got lucky

when i was in the elementary school years i remember learning how to write cursive and the likes

whenever i tell girls in asia i went to international high school they assume i’m from a rich family
They don’t even use analogs at a lot of schools now - they also don’t teach shit like writing checks or anything either. Personally plan on sending my kids to high end private school wherever I end up and making them successful. American parenting is also cucked and doesn’t help anything

Literal NPCs. I can’t believe it either but I meet people like this all the time irl. Online not so much but that’s probably because people who can use the internet outside of faceberg and instagram have more knowledge about other stuff in general.

same i got lucky

Nah dude. I know guys in 11th grade and in college who don’t know how to do it. Literally he showed me a worksheet from his 11th grade class and it was on how to read an analog clock. I’m not kidding.

Don’t have kids. You’ll have no freedom and they will grow up to hate you like every other kid these days. The real solution is just not having any kids at all, at least until we can fix the world and make it actually habitable for everyone.

Don’t have kids. You’ll have no freedom and they will grow up to hate you like every other kid these days. The real solution is just not having any kids at all, at least until we can fix the world and make it actually habitable for everyone.
why would they hate me when i’ll be chill and inject them with hgh haha

plus when i have kids i’ll have already done everything i wanted and seen and been everywhere i desired

yes, that is true, paying child support is bad, your child become whore/slut when teenage.

so dont have kids

Doesn’t explain anything tbh. Girls can be like that anywhere. If anything Asian girls are way more stuck up pieces of shit than European girls. I thought you used to have euro girlfriends? You seemed to be having a good time with them in pictures I saw of you.
Majority of females trash everywhere, but lithuanian are 100% trash. After chronological 30 from lithuanian thots I receive only ageist discrimination, and with no social circel anymore, no ability to search for them outside of dating sites. China is whats left

Xi mano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back