Why do people seethe so much for white men in asia?

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
example: Video on IG of a white guy and thai girl being happy together on a boat. just enjoying life

comments section:

ultra seething

if a girl posted something like this, she'd get millions of comments saying you go girl, living your best life queen

why is there so much ultra seething specifically for white males who to asia and are happy?

and why is it normalized to be so visible jealously seething? are these people not embarrassed that they just look extremely jealous?

i thought that was you lmao

but nah she does look a bit trans. not impossible that she’s real as i know a few tall thai girls that have this look

i thought that was you lmao

but nah she does look a bit trans. not impossible that she’s real as i know a few tall thai girls that have this look
That's Jack Hopkins aka CEOofTestosterone.

He fucked some Thai foid on a private jet in Thailand, and then posted about it on IG. Deathnics began crying in the comments, saying they were gonna unfollow and stop watching him jfl.

It was fucking hilarious.

View attachment 7401
example: Video on IG of a white guy and thai girl being happy together on a boat. just enjoying life

comments section:
View attachment 7402
View attachment 7403
View attachment 7404
View attachment 7405
View attachment 7406
View attachment 7407

ultra seething

if a girl posted something like this, she'd get millions of comments saying you go girl, living your best life queen

why is there so much ultra seething specifically for white males who to asia and are happy?

and why is it normalized to be so visible jealously seething? are these people not embarrassed that they just look extremely jealous?
It's one of many perks with being white.

that guy is the andrew tate wannabe selling courses
and paying thai girls to clickbait on the videos

Is this the faggot who calls himself the CEO of testosterone? Holy shit what a faggot

View attachment 7401

comments section:
View attachment 7402
View attachment 7403
View attachment 7404
View attachment 7405
View attachment 7406
View attachment 7407

ultra seething

you have to understand, for 50 years feminism has controlled men. Now to a point that men are even afraid of approaching women and women have even tried to petition that a man just approaching a woman in public is a crime.

here in asia you have none of that (or latin countries) and the feminists, and their beta orbiters. Fight against the patriarchy. (the new slang word for men being men and women don't like it, cause they cannot control them)

thats' really the honest truth about it all. I am going to give you ALL a fast knowledge in avoiding the fucking plague that is feminism.

you want to avoid that bullshit, and travel. ALWAYS go to a country that has no welfare. PERIOD> without welfare, feminism cannot exist. Because women in large want someone to pay for their mistakes, if its' not a man, it's the big government. Without welfare, theycan only rely on a man. And if government doens't support the man getting fucked over. they are at the mercy of their bad mistakes.

TRUST me, its' why asia and latin america is so popular. No feminism, and there never will be without welfare. in those countries women cannot fuck tyrone and have 3 kids that are paid for by the state. They MUST bend the knee and fuck random dudes, to make ends meet or get a fucking job.

funny how in western society a women that gets a job and pays rent and bills they call themselves "independant women" but no man does this and calls himself an independant man, he pays those bills and does it because it's called being a fucking adult. LOL the idiocy and brainwashed indoctrination of feminism is we accept this obvious stupidty. fight it. Fuck them.

Last edited:
you have to understand, for 50 years feminism has controlled men. Now to a point that men are even afraid of approaching women and women have even tried to petition that a man just approaching a woman in public is a crime.

here in asia you have none of that (or latin countries) and the feminists, and their beta orbiters. Fight against the patriarchy. (the new slang word for men being men and women don't like it, cause they cannot control them)

thats' really the honest truth about it all. I am going to give you ALL a fast knowledge in avoiding the fucking plague that is feminism.

you want to avoid that bullshit, and travel. ALWAYS go to a country that has no welfare. PERIOD> without welfare, feminism cannot exist. Because women in large want someone to pay for their mistakes, if its' not a man, it's the big government. Without welfare, theycan only rely on a man. And if government doens't support the man getting fucked over. they are at the mercy of their bad mistakes.

TRUST me, its' why asia and latin america is so popular. No feminism, and there never will be without welfare. in those countries women cannot fuck tyrone and have 3 kids that are paid for by the state. They MUST bend the knee and fuck random dudes, to make ends meet or get a fucking job.

funny how in western society a women that gets a job and pays rent and bills they call themselves "independant women" but no man does this and calls himself an independant man, he pays those bills and does it because it's called being a fucking adult. LOL the idiocy and brainwashed indoctrination of feminism is we accept this obvious stupidty. fight it. Fuck them.
Damn so true about welfare shit

Western women know they can cheat cos they'll get funded by government and divorce rape take the house

But in third world if the girl cheats her life becomes ruined

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back