Why do autists always say muh "yeah but youll never be japanese" "youll never be accepted as one of them"

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Like..... good?

Thats the whole point

I don't want to be Japanese.

I want to be white in Japan lol

That's how you get the 1 in a million top tier smv and the quality of life that comes with that

Its always the hyper autistic anime watching basement dwellers who say shit like that trying to drag you down make you feel insecure

cause its the truth and at some point most get tired of being treated as a tourist, even if you been there for 10 years and speak the language

Japanese people don't care about whites you fucking dog
Beauty standard for men there is to be tall, white skin, white facial features, big d. Meanwhile they're short, brown, asian facial features, micropenis.

Therefore they do care about whites. A lot.

Real whites though, not half white half Arab swarthy mutts like you

Last edited:
yeah you will never be japanese but you can be sure everyone will instantly assume youre weeb and weirdo
this halo is huge. japan is flooded by white weebs and outcasts more than ever, this year is like all time high in tourism and they predict it will only grow next years. white boy = weeb
in korea they like white boys because they fit their looks expectations, and korean men dont, thats why korean society is so cucked. as a white youre god there

Beauty standard for men there is to be tall, white skin, white facial features, big d. Meanwhile they're short, brown, asian facial features, micropenis.

Therefore they do care about whites. A lot.

Real whites though, not half white half Arab swarthy mutts like you
“How do I insult ethnics?!” You are a nazi manlet and it makes complete sense. You should just rope yourself it’s really sad that you larp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back