Advice Why are ugly filipinos slaying when i look like a filipino prince compared to them?

Tinydragon98

Sep 8, 2022
Seriously WTF. I look through tiktok and most of the filipino couples has a SUBHUMAN male that i mog LIKE WTF.
Example 1: deformed sid the sloth mother fucker
44ED4BCD 16CF 4920 AA5B 9217319FEB1B
ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME???

SECONDLY LOOK AT THIS 5'0 FREAK I USED TO KNOW IRL THAT HAS A CUTE ASIAN GF AS A FUCKING UGLY DEATH TIER MANLET FILIPINO
AB803B32 3558 49BF 992D 881A8EEE7240
D7A46E58 90B7 4DD3 907A 1D08B9B65F66
8B63C651 9F24 4AE4 BB6B 7AD28A803F6D

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG? DO I NEED TO SCAR MY FACE AND POOUR HOT OIL ON MYSELF SO I LOOK DEFORMED?
546853E6 5E2A 4227 94B1 2AFE1A67B1EB
I AM LITERALLY A HEAD TALLER THAN HIM AND I AM FUCKING 5'6. THEY ARE IN CANADA BTW AND HE GOT HIS CUTE ASIAN GF WHO IN UNIVERSITY SO WHY IS SHE WITH HIM? SHOULD WE ALL GET LIMB REDUCTION SURGERY TO BE 5'0 SO WE CAN GET A CUTE ASIAN GF?

Im so fucking done WHAT DO I NEED TO DO WHEN THIS FUCKING IDIOT HAS A GF WHILE I ROT BUT MOG HIM STILL

Why the fuck did you post your morphs? Thats social suicide
Bc im not nt and i have no friends. Tbh theres no point in having hs friends i only have 1 more year and im moving away after anyway. After uni, i will be in the philippines w my jb harem

Bc im not nt and i have no friends. Tbh theres no point in having hs friends i only have 1 more year and im moving away after anyway. After uni, i will be in the philippines w my jb harem
Dont do that. Im non nt too but i used to have a good insta which helped me in hooking up with a classmate
delete all posts except the beach ones and post all other pics as highlights.

why are u leaving canada? U look good enough to slay there
Bc im incel here and im subhuman i go to high school and so much foids heightmog and framemog me.

Im leaving canada once i can get a cs degree and certifications and ill work as a remote software engineer in the philippines. Im gonna move to the poor village area bc the men there are shorter, uglier and less smv bc money matters there (not going to be a beta buxx though)

Ye my mom and dad have small faces too. They doomed me from the start bc my mom is 4'10 nigga and my dad is 5'6. Im lucky to be 5'6 tbh
It is over for you because your mom didn’t take white cock lol, otherwise you would be at least 5’8 mixed mogger

It is over for you because your mom didn’t take white cock lol, otherwise you would be at least 5’8 mixed mogger
Am fixing that. My blackpill dream is to go get surrogacy with a 5'10 cum skin foid (u pay for someone to receive ur sperm) and raise that kid in the philippines in some mansion where he will mog and live the life i could only dream of. I will also give him hgh and shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back