White women mog asian women by a landslide. Asian women are bug subhumans.

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023

Sike, white women are fucking subhumans. Tall, wide frame, manly face

The chink is petite, small, LIKE HOW A REAL WOMAN SHOULD BE , face mogs, and tan mogs, and probably pussy tightness and personality mogs 🤣

White women in a dress looks like a man in a wig in a dress. Wide tall body women look shit in every clothes.

Fuck this continent filled with masculine female subhumans, get me out of here. I scroll through my likes on tinder in UK and only like back the asian ones

Attachments

• 1000032391.png
    1000032391.png
    744.1 KB · Views: 7
If you find attraction to white women, it means you like tall height, wide bodies, masculine faces, massive loose pussies attractive

Aka you are gay

If you like white women you are a homosexual

@EEmaxxer they're going to height and frame mog you bro, why not just stick with ur own women. How can you find attraction to this?

Even if white women were thin and cute and didn’t have the crimson chin jawline they’re still evil and spend plenty of time shitting on white men

just don't reproduce with them unless your son's projected height is really tall

fuck that chink is so hot

i want a chink that will consent to letting me influence her

still

if your sons projected height is under average he is going to be at a disadvantage despite the halo of being hapa
average height white guy + average height asian girl = son will probably be above average height in asia.

Or you could just find a taller asian girl, they're not all womanlets. My new oneitis is this like 5'8 korean girl at my school :love:

average height white guy + average height asian girl = son will probably be above average height in asia.

Or you could just find a taller asian girl, they're not all womanlets. My new oneitis is this like 5'8 korean girl at my school :love:
Am I the only one that realizes how ugly these chinks would look like if they were a dude. idk why but when I think about it that way it instantly turns me off.

Am I the only one that realizes how ugly these chinks would look like if they were a dude. idk why but when I think about it that way it instantly turns me off.
I don't think asian guys are unattractive they just have low dimorphism which isn't necessarily a bad thing now that slightly more feminine looks are more favored.

I don't think asian guys are unattractive they just have low dimorphism which isn't necessarily a bad thing now that slightly more feminine looks are more favored.
they’re ugly

but not uglier than indians so atleast they have that

View attachment 5560

Sike, white women are fucking subhumans. Tall, wide frame, manly face

The chink is petite, small, LIKE HOW A REAL WOMAN SHOULD BE , face mogs, and tan mogs, and probably pussy tightness and personality mogs 🤣

White women in a dress looks like a man in a wig in a dress. Wide tall body women look shit in every clothes.

Fuck this continent filled with masculine female subhumans, get me out of here. I scroll through my likes on tinder in UK and only like back the asian ones
Cope

That's cherry picking. An average slavic woman MOG an average asian women to the moon and back

Btw this is well knows in Asia too, that's why they worship white people and Asian men pay beautiful white women just to sit with them in a restaurant or to take a pic, without even asking for sex lol

they’re ugly

but not uglier than indians so atleast they have that
Nah man I've seen indians and East asians side by side in UK City center and it made me realise east asians are the ugliest guys on the planet. The indians mogged them hard cos they're caucasoid, white facial features

I have a small sample size cuz I'm in canada but from what I've seen the few stylemaxxed koreans/japanese do good. SEA guys are fucked, and the chinese guys are mostly just studying drones or never interact with a non FOB chinese so I never really see their potential.

kek
Nah there's studies which show SEA guys in the west get laid. But east asians do not. Its because of their faces

That's cherry picking. An average slavic woman MOG an average asian women to the moon and back

Btw this is well knows in Asia too, that's why they worship white people and Asian men pay beautiful white women just to sit with them in a restaurant or to take a pic, without even asking for sex lol
Mogs asians women in what way? They have all the traits I explained in OP. Tall, wide bodies, manly faces, white skin.

Their white facial features and white skin is desired by asians. But not their bodies

I don't think asian guys are unattractive they just have low dimorphism which isn't necessarily a bad thing now that slightly more feminine looks are more favored

Being a manlet with squinty eyes and a flat nose will never be favored. And isn't more feminine, its just more subhuman

Mogs asians women in what way? They have all the traits I explained in OP. Tall, wide bodies, manly faces, white skin.

Their white facial features and white skin is desired by asians. But not their bodies
That's because Asians are pathetic little faggots who are afraid of big tits and azz

Ridiculous to claim that white women have manly faces, and even more absurd to "prove" it by posting a pic of a random Jewess
Jewesses are the boss tier of goblinas, with faces that can only be described as striking or unique
There are plenty of white cuties who have beautiful green or blue eyes, light-colored hair, slender curves, etc. So pretty they don't even need makeup. They are the ultimate attainment of feminine beauty, and only the die-hard yellowfever guys insist otherwise.

Ridiculous to claim that white women have manly faces, and even more absurd to "prove" it by posting a pic of a random Jewess
Jewesses are the boss tier of goblinas, with faces that can only be described as striking or unique
There are plenty of white cuties who have beautiful green or blue eyes, light-colored hair, slender curves, etc. So pretty they don't even need makeup. They are the ultimate attainment of feminine beauty, and only the die-hard yellowfever guys insist otherwise.
Ethnic detected

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back