News Brutal blackpill for asian women& white women in Harry Potter

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023

on Tandem i get minimum 10 chinks message me per day

a lot of them, and japs and koreans too, have harry potter pics in the profile of the characters, one owned a wand, harry potter gowns etc..

and i just found these pics on google. the 1 chinese girl out of the 100s of white characters, dated Harry the main character, and Cedric the most handsome most popular guy.

BROOOTAl, white women must be seething. was this done as some sort of propaganda from a racepilled movie director or what? lmao. almost seems like its done purposely

View attachment 4990
View attachment 4991

on Tandem i get minimum 10 chinks message me per day

a lot of them, and japs and koreans too, have harry potter pics in the profile of the characters, one owned a wand, harry potter gowns etc..

and i just found these pics on google. the 1 chinese girl out of the 100s of white characters, dated Harry the main character, and Cedric the most handsome most popular guy.

BROOOTAl, white women must be seething. was this done as some sort of propaganda from a racepilled movie director or what? lmao. almost seems like its done purposely
This is decades old...

This is decades old...
and they still love it. crazy

when my korean girl came back to mine were going to watch something. she said a really british movie. then she said she didnt like harry potter she felt it was boring. but she liked Narnia so we watched that. basically another british propaganda movie. felt so good man, watching that old movie bought me back to like my childhood, and experiencing it with someone who lived on the other side of the world but now is watching with me cuddling felt so good.

and they still love it. crazy

when my korean girl came back to mine were going to watch something. she said a really british movie. then she said she didnt like harry potter she felt it was boring. but she liked Narnia so we watched that. basically another british propaganda movie. felt so good man, watching that old movie bought me back to like my childhood, and experiencing it with someone who lived on the other side of the world but now is watching with me cuddling felt so good.
Yawn.

scientific studies and dating app studies arent imagination. the only imaginative person here is you. you created an alternate reality delusion to cope with a brutal reality :(
Brutal for who? Only a coping ricecel would deny the jbw truth

scientific studies and dating app studies arent imagination. the only imaginative person here is you. you created an alternate reality delusion to cope with a brutal reality :(
The dating app data is worthless because there's no proof who's on the other end.

I have already proven that JBW Theory is a load of bullshit using the facts of evolutionary biology. There's a brand new survey that came out late February showing how asian women rank white male attractiveness and date worthiness. And they rank white men the LEAST sexually desirable. You're the one who's created a fake reality to suite your mental illness.

The dating app data is worthless because there's no proof who's on the other end.

I have already proven that JBW Theory is a load of bullshit using the facts of evolutionary biology. There's a brand new survey that came out late February showing how asian women rank white male attractiveness and date worthiness. And they rank white men the LEAST sexually desirable. You're the one who's created a fake reality to suite your mental illness.
Is evolutionary biology and your schizo survey in the room with us right now?

You guys are out of touch with reality. It's y'all who're schizophrenics who believe in delusions.
Don't get me wrong, there's definitely a lot of copium surrounding JBW, but it's undeniable that it makes slaying somewhat easier in nonwhite countries. Even if it weren't for that, the quality of women is higher outside the west anyway.

Don't get me wrong, there's definitely a lot of copium surrounding JBW, but it's undeniable that it makes slaying somewhat easier in nonwhite countries. Even if it weren't for that, the quality of women is higher outside the west anyway.
if anything, people UNDER estimate JBW, not over estimate.

all you have to do is download international dating apps (hellotalk, tandem) and see literally EVERY girl wants to talk to european guys from every country in the world, and u get 30 messages per day off hot girls

all you have to do is download international dating apps (hellotalk, tandem) and see literally EVERY girl wants to talk to european guys from every country in the world, and u get 30 messages per day off hot girls
I think jbw is real however why would you want to descend your bloodline by making ERs

That's only if you're Chad, that's not the experience of average white guys.

That's only if you're Chad, that's not the experience of average white guys.
im below average white guy , im 5ft4 and ugly and ive fucked 2 chinks and a korean off hosee appps.

you UNDERestimate jbw

Ok what pics did you use and what did you say to them
Pics of myself. And they're the ones who speak to me and ask to meet and shit.

We are the prize in asia, not the other way around

Pics of myself. And they're the ones who speak to me and ask to meet and shit.

We are the prize in asia, not the other way around
You say that but that clearly doesn't happen to most people, so you either have a Chad tier face and killer texting game, or you're making it up.

You say that but that clearly doesn't happen to most people, so you either have a Chad tier face and killer texting game, or you're making it up.
It does happen to most white guys on hellotalk and tandem.

We are very rare and very desired race

There's billions of them and they're not desired

So of course the very rare and desired race will be the one getting all of the messages

You don't have to be good looking. Just have white skin and white facial features and be from a white country. That's literally it. Just be white.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back