Ministry of Asian Girl Propaganda Presents: Filipino Women Mog White Women In Every Aspect

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Yep, I said it. Filipino girls mog white girls. Worst part is it's actually true unfortunately.

Face- white Women get lip filler and nose flatter surgery and filler to make their face wider and cheekbones more prominent to try look filipona

Skin colour- white Women tan to look filipina colour

Body- white Women are huge tall wide and fat. Filipinas are short, petite, slim

Personality- obviously filipinas mog hard cos they appreciate us and they had a harder life so they're not spoiled

Filipinas mog white Women

Prove me wrong.

Yep, I said it. Filipino girls mog white girls. Worst part is it's actually true unfortunately.

Face- white Women get lip filler and nose flatter surgery and filler to make their face wider and cheekbones more prominent to try look filipona

Personality- obviously filipinas mog hard cos they appreciate us and they had a harder life so they're not spoiled

Prove me wrong.
everything you said is true except the face part. White girls bone structure mogs pina to oblivion. Lips size is changeable bone structure (how your face looks isnt)

everything you said is true except the face part. White girls bone structure mogs pina to oblivion. Lips size is changeable bone structure (how your face looks isnt)
In what way to white girls bone structure mog?

Filipinas full lips mog, wide eyes mog, cheekbone mog, nose flatness mog

In what way to white girls bone structure mog?

Filipinas full lips mog, wide eyes mog, cheekbone mog, nose flatness mog
imagine saying that the average pina mogs the average white girl facial (btw I posted the full screenshot just to show you that it was not cherry picked)Screenshot 2024 03 14 51535 PM

imagine saying that the average pina mogs the average white girl facial (btw I posted the full screenshot just to show you that it was not cherry picked)View attachment 5136
that is cherrypicked lol its a random photo on google

filipina skin colour mogs

filipina nose flatness mogs which is a feminine trait

filipina lip mogs

filipina face roundness mogs another feminine trait

filipina PCT mogs

filipina has wider eyes

best comparison if you haven’t been to the country to compare is watch walking vids and get first 12 female faces you see and compare them

Prove me wrong.
white girls produce the best sons, asians produce the best daughters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back