Geomax Where is Asstonia? (female butt size by country)

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
As requested in the Tittyland thread, here comes the comparison of female ass sizes by country:

Vsf2ans6c3kb1
The complete data source is unclear unfortunately, but it seems accurate to me and represents what I've seen as well, so I don't think they lie... the other brothers can't deny

Edit: For comparison the obesity world map, so that you know if they're just cheating by being fat:
Full

Last edited:
If you want big asses and big tits go to Latin America
If you want big asses and small tits go to Africa
If you want small asses and big tits go to the white countries
If you want small asses and small tits go to Asia

you need to compare it with bmi obviously
Fair enough. I have added the obesity world map for comparison. And what do we see?

- Africans have big asses DESPITE being slim!
- White people have small assess DESPITE being fat!
- Latinas are partially cheating their asses big by being generally chubby
- Asians are mostly slim and have no tits and no asses

Yes she is white and has a massive ass. BUT she's also fat in general. That's cheating and she's not even the winner because there are fatter women with fatter asses:
W020140103274390118988.jpg

When going by that and a quick glance at the map and my travels in both Morocco and Kazakhstan as a secondary metric those countries are the winners since unlike the USA, Canada, or White South Africans i've never seen a 400lb land whale in those countries
Hm, how long ago were your travels to there? In the ass map Morocco is very big but also the obesity rate looks terrible. Maybe they have caught up since then...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Jabba_the_Hutt_in_Return_of_the_Jedi_%281983%29.png

Okay, i feel like you guys need some old man wisdom right about now, concerning tits and ass

Okay, this is gods law (and we are talking natural no surgeries here)

if the girl has big tits, she has no ass.
If the girl has ass, she has no tits
if the girl has tits and ass, she has an ugly face
if she has a pretty face, she's usually fat
If she has tits and ass and is pretty....she's not with you

gods law

Okay, i feel like you guys need some old man wisdom right about now, concerning tits and ass

Okay, this is gods law (and we are talking natural no surgeries here)

if the girl has big tits, she has no ass.
If the girl has ass, she has no tits
if the girl has tits and ass, she has an ugly face
if she has a pretty face, she's usually fat
If she has tits and ass and is pretty....she's not with you

gods law
I'll take pretty face, no tits, big ass

Even tought I don't like niggers, so I will happily settle with an asian with pretty face, decent tits, and low whr (.60 or so)

Hm, how long ago were your travels to there? In the ass map Morocco is very big but also the obesity rate looks terrible. Maybe they have caught up since then...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Jabba_the_Hutt_in_Return_of_the_Jedi_%281983%29.png
2019 i went with my turkish uncle on a rock climbing trip on the sandstone cliffs in the sea. its 40 foot free climbing in the ocean with that as your free fall back down it was wild. we werent staying in a resort town or big city either and my time was 2 weeks of surfing and climbing on the coast. so for all i know the richer people in the big economic hubs eat fried butter honestly i wasnt sleeping around being with a mussie uncle in a mussie nation but what i did notice where MILFS. IDK why cause im not into that as my fetish personally but the 35-45 year old woman where hotter then the 20-30 year olds only country ive ever seen that

i feel like this one is bullshit from what i see IRL. black girls cling onto ass size like its their last penny cos they know white girls mog them in every aspect. they make up myths to cope. feel like this map was probably made by one if theres no data source

2019 i went with my turkish uncle on a rock climbing trip on the sandstone cliffs in the sea. its 40 foot free climbing in the ocean with that as your free fall back down it was wild. we werent staying in a resort town or big city either and my time was 2 weeks of surfing and climbing on the coast. so for all i know the richer people in the big economic hubs eat fried butter honestly i wasnt sleeping around being with a mussie uncle in a mussie nation but what i did notice where MILFS. IDK why cause im not into that as my fetish personally but the 35-45 year old woman where hotter then the 20-30 year olds only country ive ever seen that
The whole mussie thing is why I never went. Tons of women wrapped in hijabs and dating is a pain in the ass because you can't bring them to your hotel, it's forbidden! Also waking up at 5am from prayers over speakers is not the lifestyle i desire (that sucked in Egypt and Indonesia).

The whole mussie thing is why I never went. Tons of women wrapped in hijabs and dating is a pain in the ass because you can't bring them to your hotel, it's forbidden! Also waking up at 5am from prayers over speakers is not the lifestyle i desire (that sucked in Egypt and Indonesia).
Morocco isnt the most into that shit they are more like new age black mussies in the USA they smoke drink as fuck a bit. not to the same levels but bars arent uncommon in Morocco even in rural areas and the spanish influence in sexuality and the fact they still make and import wine is there. its not Quatar ill be back i just dont hoe around on any family trips i have personal and friend trips for that shit. and yah the hotel bit is fucked thank good air bnb long term rentals are so cheap for beach front property

I'll take pretty face, no tits, big ass

Even tought I don't like niggers, so I will happily settle with an asian with pretty face, decent tits, and low whr (.60 or so)
that's my jam too. pretty face with ass. Tits can be bought and the bought ones are better. because they will remain firm and perfect shape in or out of a bra, forever.

I have had big titty girls and MOST of them, the tits are floppy and soft. Kinda gross when you get them out of their bras. And eventually if you do make her long term. they are going to sag until they become foot warmers LOL. No thanks.

i feel like this one is bullshit from what i see IRL. black girls cling onto ass size like its their last penny cos they know white girls mog them in every aspect. they make up myths to cope. feel like this map was probably made by one if theres no data source
You may be right on this... Now that I think about it: What I find very suspicious about this map is that there are no countries missing. Usually some would be greyed out for having insufficient data.

There is another study and that one has a source, but it covers only 15 countries. Nevertheless, probably better than trusting the other one:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/04/11/21/83527519-13294693-image-a-105_1712866689317.jpg

Source: Gitnux Market Research / Dailymail

South Africa is still number one here and Japan last place which seems accurate as well. However, Nigeria really loses here which may indicate that you're right on this and Africans just wanna keep the stereotype up and cling to their last ass-penny.

that's my jam too. pretty face with ass. Tits can be bought and the bought ones are better. because they will remain firm and perfect shape in or out of a bra, forever.

I have had big titty girls and MOST of them, the tits are floppy and soft. Kinda gross when you get them out of their bras. And eventually if you do make her long term. they are going to sag until they become foot warmers LOL. No thanks.
I prefer natural tits, but you have a point here. However, asses can be bought as well.

Argentina is no lie theres a reason wine makers go back to help every year. those girls will ride your cock better then anyone else while smoking a cig and drinking a cup of coffee at the same time. they love cowgirl idk why but every single one if fucked loses her mind cumming if you let her ride you then start jackhammering her on beat with her hip trusts. fun country ill be there next spring for harvest again already have my visa booked.

Argentina is no lie theres a reason wine makers go back to help every year. those girls will ride your cock better then anyone else while smoking a cig and drinking a cup of coffee at the same time. they love cowgirl idk why but every single one if fucked loses her mind cumming if you let her ride you then start jackhammering her on beat with her hip trusts. fun country ill be there next spring for harvest again already have my visa booked.
Next spring in Argentina, so you mean in half a year? And you're gonna harvest wine there?

I remember a few years ago in the RooshV forums they kept saying Argentina was one of the countries where women are hardest to bang. So you cannot confirm that I suppose.

Next spring in Argentina, so you mean in half a year? And you're gonna harvest wine there?

I remember a few years ago in the RooshV forums they kept saying Argentina was one of the countries where women are hardest to bang. So you cannot confirm that I suppose.
oh no they are hard to bang if you dont have a spine and they are just looking for causal sex in a way most people think is dating. think about it they like flings more then hook ups. they want to go out get a coffee and a bagel or wine and a cheese board and get to know you for a few hours too see if you can make them laugh and if your flames match. they see love as a flame and are very passionate people and want to see if yours mix even for a fling. they want to be whoo'd a bit maybe a poem or a song on guitar at an open mic at a cafe you dont have to sing well its more the thought of it, they are a country of hipsters. None of these steps in the courting process are pricey beer, wine, beef, and coffee is all they make down there tbh so its dirty cheap way cheaper then the west. and after you are done you will have a wild adventure partner willing to sky dive, party for 48 straight hours, or just bout any other wild adventure you can dream up. they have this lust and passion for adrenaline that transfers to the bedroom and to life.

the down sides if you see them as that [i dont] are that as i say they are passionate and love fling culture. you are more attractive to them as a story and a chapter in their life then a long term partner. a lust from another land from one of their cheesy soaps... once you leave they will want to be your facebook friend, keep up like pen pals, send christmas cards, ect, and maybe bang 1 or 2 times if your around but that first spark is gone. im totally okay with this as i like FWB and i like those short adventure and stories too so for me this all works as i want not to be tied down. and enjoy a travel buddy that is full of life and adventure and is good conversation.

TLDR Score Card :
Barrier to enter for first time daters learning the ropes 8.2/10
Once you get your feet wet or if this style of dating works for you 5.8/10
Women 8.8/10 [must like taller girls, tattoos and smokers]
Travel Buddy w GFE 9.2/10
Wife unless you want to move there 2/10

place isnt for everyone but i keep going back for a reason.

Last edited:
I prefer natural tits, but you have a point here. However, asses can be bought as well.
no asses cannot. i was with one girl in DR santo domingo, with a fake ass. it was gross.

when we did doggy style, the outline of the fake ass could be seen through her skin. like imagine cutting an orange in half. putting it in a bag and then tighting the bag, you will see the outline of the "half orange" (sorry if my description is bad) but THAT is what i saw on the left and right of her hips when she was doggy style. It was gross.

asses cannot be bought. but fake tits can be (and i mean, that you cannot tell if they are real or not) and of course, super size size z titties obviulsy will look fake, but if the girl ask the doctor to make them look real, trust me. fake titties undistinguishable from real.
when titties start to look fake is when a girl wants bigger than what her frame can hold.

oh no they are hard to bang if you dont have a spine and they are just looking for causal sex in a way most people think is dating. think about it they like flings more then hook ups. they want to go out get a coffee and a bagel or wine and a cheese board and get to know you for a few hours too see if you can make them laugh and if your flames match. they see love as a flame and are very passionate people and want to see if yours mix even for a fling. they want to be whoo'd a bit maybe a poem or a song on guitar at an open mic at a cafe you dont have to sing well its more the thought of it, they are a country of hipsters. None of these steps in the courting process are pricey beer, wine, beef, and coffee is all they make down there tbh so its dirty cheap way cheaper then the west. and after you are done you will have a wild adventure partner willing to sky dive, party for 48 straight hours, or just bout any other wild adventure you can dream up. they have this lust and passion for adrenaline that transfers to the bedroom and to life.

the down sides if you see them as that [i dont] are that as i say they are passionate and love fling culture. you are more attractive to them as a story and a chapter in their life then a long term partner. a lust from another land from one of their cheesy soaps... once you leave they will want to be your facebook friend, keep up like pen pals, send christmas cards, ect, and maybe bang 1 or 2 times if your around but that first spark is gone. im totally okay with this as i like FWB and i like those short adventure and stories too so for me this all works as i want not to be tied down. and enjoy a travel buddy that is full of life and adventure and is good conversation.

TLDR Score Card :

i heard the gap between the usd from black market to real market is slowly narrowing

how is that effecting prices in argentina?

i heard the gap between the usd from black market to real market is slowly narrowing

how is that effecting prices in argentina?
not great on imports, but there domestic wine beer cheese and meat remain dirt cheap as the gov continues to make outside investment hard and for there to be any global market to export too combat there being a surplus of high grade agricultural goods. so it really effects things like resorts or guide fees if you hire tours or mountain guides. id say a fancy night cooking in for 2 with 2lbs of steak a baguette a block of local butter n cheddar a few tatters and an onion + a bell pepper with 2 or 3 bottles of local small production wine would run you like 18-30$ US based on the cut of the meat and the wine you pick out. the only thing i really noticed on my last trip around xmas was my spice cabin across the board was about .80-1$US more exspensive then they where when i start going for wine work in 2021. so if you shop local youre fine and they actually have great food if you buy and cook, bars and restaurants are all scams and thats where people lose alot of money too cause they are all for gringos and rich people since everyone can cook in the country so just chill with the locals cook up some steaks in the smoker or bbq smoke some of their local pipe tobacco and watch the sun set and next thing you know youll be at an all night block party being handed exspressomartinis into a 2pm breakfast when it ends at an abula's dinner with bomb ass hair of the dog spiked ice coffee. live local is the key its not brazil or colombia your money doesnt unlock as many doors here

Last edited:
not great on imports, but there domestic wine beer cheese and meat remain dirt cheap as the gov continues to make outside investment hard and for there to be any global market to export too combat there being a surplus of high grade agricultural goods. so it really effects things like resorts or guide fees if you hire tours or mountain guides. id say a fancy night cooking in for 2 with 2lbs of steak a baguette a block of local butter n cheddar a few tatters and an onion + a bell pepper with 2 or 3 bottles of local small production wine would run you like 18-30$ US based on the cut of the meat and the wine you pick out. the only thing i really noticed on my last trip around xmas was my spice cabin across the board was about .80-1$US more exspensive then they where when i start going for wine work in 2021. so if you shop local youre fine and they actually have great food if you buy and cook, bars and restaurants are all scams and thats where people lose alot of money too cause they are all for gringos and rich people since everyone can cook in the country so just chill with the locals cook up some steaks in the smoker or bbq smoke some of their local pipe tobacco and watch the sun set and next thing you know youll be at an all night block party being handed exspressomartinis into a 2pm breakfast when it ends at an abula's dinner with bomb ass hair of the dog ice coffee. live local is the key its not brazil or colombia your money doesnt unlock as many doors here
ya i heard argentina is "south american texas" when it comes to the beef industry. Which is perfect for me. I love 2 inch thick cow flesh, as big as my head around.

no asses cannot. i was with one girl in DR santo domingo, with a fake ass. it was gross.

when we did doggy style, the outline of the fake ass could be seen through her skin. like imagine cutting an orange in half. putting it in a bag and then tighting the bag, you will see the outline of the "half orange" (sorry if my description is bad) but THAT is what i saw on the left and right of her hips when she was doggy style. It was gross.

asses cannot be bought. but fake tits can be (and i mean, that you cannot tell if they are real or not) and of course, super size size z titties obviulsy will look fake, but if the girl ask the doctor to make them look real, trust me. fake titties undistinguishable from real.
when titties start to look fake is when a girl wants bigger than what her frame can hold.
Interesting take on fake tits and asses. I get what you mean with the orange and I agree it's gross. But remember there are different techniques. Both for tits and asses you can either use silicon implants or own body fat from another body spot. The silicon implants are bigger but will feel stiff and have the effect that you describe. The body fat injection has a natural result but can't increase the size by more than 1. Also I think the fat option is more expensive, so probably in the shit hole countries they won't be able to afford it. But if you marry a girl you could pay the top notch surgery as soon as she starts falling apart :LOL:

Interesting take on fake tits and asses. I get what you mean with the orange and I agree it's gross. But remember there are different techniques. Both for tits and asses you can either use silicon implants or own body fat from another body spot. The silicon implants are bigger but will feel stiff and have the effect that you describe. The body fat injection has a natural result but can't increase the size by more than 1. Also I think the fat option is more expensive, so probably in the shit hole countries they won't be able to afford it. But if you marry a girl you could pay the top notch surgery as soon as she starts falling apart :LOL:
ass cannot be bought. period

tits yes

a nice, round firm ass, that you can bounce quarters off of, and no wrinkles, it's priceless.

black girls have that shit in spades (as long as they dont' get too fat, you know what im saying, those really big assed girls are puke worthy disgusting). But i have fucked some QUALITY black bitches, in cayman. from mostly jamaica. And those ones, oh my god, bites palm of hand.

but you cannot buy that shit

tits.........tits are tits man. i would WANT silicon, the firm fucking roundness, forever. She's going to be 50 and im 110 (cause my rule, date half your age, and then no older than that)
and she's going to have solid rock solid no saggies. who needs vaigra!!??

TLDR Score Card :

the fling thing sounds good actually, i'm more into that either than just bang and leave. the poem and guitar shit is not my thing but i'm sure you can replace that by talking and dining as you said. how about dancing? in other latam countries it was quite a problem because everyone seemed to be into it and the competition is so good at dancing. almost impossible to catch up with that if you started late. is it less important than i.e. in colombia or brazil?

btw i took a look at the time zone map today and was surprised that argentina and chile are out of their actual time zones. they are officially -3 but should be -4 or even -5 (especially chile):
2024 04 23 20 04 14 Window
it may seem irrelavant but it's not. for example i work remotely but i'm bound to the european time zone so if i want to workation geomax i can't go too far away. asia is generally more forgiving because i could get up late and work late. but most of america (colombia, peru, mexico) is a nightmare because i'd have to get up at around 2-3am in the morning. i hate getting up that early and also i'd miss the entire nightlife and would have to go to sleep while the other people are about to enjoy their evenings off after work. but this -3 time zone might be a game changer. i would still have to start working super early. but at least it sounds almost like a normal morning shift life to get up 5.30am, quick breakfast and open the computer. still no nightlife or meeting normal 9-5 workers then during the week, but at least it's a viable option that i can keep in mind.

the fling thing sounds good actually, i'm more into that either than just bang and leave. the poem and guitar shit is not my thing but i'm sure you can replace that by talking and dining as you said. how about dancing? in other latam countries it was quite a problem because everyone seemed to be into it and the competition is so good at dancing. almost impossible to catch up with that if you started late. is it less important than i.e. in colombia or brazil?

btw i took a look at the time zone map today and was surprised that argentina and chile are out of their actual time zones. they are officially -3 but should be -4 or even -5 (especially chile):
View attachment 6028
it may seem irrelavant but it's not. for example i work remotely but i'm bound to the european time zone so if i want to workation geomax i can't go too far away. asia is generally more forgiving because i could get up late and work late. but most of america (colombia, peru, mexico) is a nightmare because i'd have to get up at around 2-3am in the morning. i hate getting up that early and also i'd miss the entire nightlife and would have to go to sleep while the other people are about to enjoy their evenings off after work. but this -3 time zone might be a game changer. i would still have to start working super early. but at least it sounds almost like a normal morning shift life to get up 5.30am, quick breakfast and open the computer. still no nightlife or meeting normal 9-5 workers then during the week, but at ldance east it's a viable option that i can keep in mind.
dance is less machismo then the above two countries you listed. a little bit of salsa here and there but the music in the la plata region is more coffee house rock, alt rock, and grimier. you know how to jump to edm and head bang to metal? youll be fine :) think coffee cigs and hipsters. its less of the high paced life of the northern half of south america. based on how you are talking and your set up youd probs like a beach town in chile or a small city on the bay in argentiana

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back