Geomax Where is Tittyland? (Size of boobs by country)

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
So, where is the glorious titty land? This has been studied actually:

Fyhz1IbWwAIBQq8

The answer is not as simple as the placeing in the ranking suggests. Because women with a higher BMI obviously have bigger boobs. But that's cheating of course. We don't want a high BMI.

Fortunately someone on Reddit has compiled a plot chart that visualizes the BMI as well:
F2g31m aoAARU1d

My quick summery of this:
- Norway is the winner in size, but the BMI is a bit too high.
- USA and England have big boobs but are too fat.
- Latam has good boob sizes but they are generally too fat.
- Arabic countries are a nightmare: The fattest women on earth but with small boobs.
- Asia has the smallest tits in the world, but at least their bodies are slim also. Malaysia and Thailand are the losers here: Bodies are becoming fatter like in Europe but their boobs are still flat like a board. Tittywise Japan seems the best choice: Slim bodies but mentionable boobage compared to the rest of Asia.

Yeah white girls have the biggest boobs. But that makes black girls seethe very hard

Send me all your statistics threads in pms and I'll add them to the BEST OF THE BEST SECTION

Yeah white girls have the biggest boobs. But that makes black girls seethe very hard
white girls are hotter on average but this data doesn't seem to report much data from africia... not saying they bigger then the Nords or Germanic countries i highly doubt that but they should be in the top 1/5 in most of the countries too poor to report data so consider that.

white girls are hotter on average but this data doesn't seem to report much data from africia... not saying they bigger then the Nords or Germanic countries i highly doubt that but they should be in the top 1/5 in most of the countries too poor to report data so consider that.
Some of the biggest African countries are covered like Nigeria, Ethiopia, Kenya, Ghana. And their results are pretty bad, so I don't think you're right on this. Of course they have whales there as well and obviously they have big tits then, but that doesn't count. In Africans the fat seems to go mainly into the asses.

Some of the biggest African countries are covered like Nigeria, Ethiopia, Kenya, Ghana. And their results are pretty bad, so I don't think you're right on this. Of course they have whales there as well and obviously they have big tits then, but that doesn't count. In Africans the fat seems to go mainly into the asses.
Yah I'm particularly thinking of my humanitarian work in Ghana and Liberia with a Liberian Family Friend's mission. You are right most are tall lanky with big asses n little boobs in Africa as a whole but the Gold Coast people where stockier and shorter less lanky but not fat and had B-C cup averages but this was west Ghana and mainly Liberia

men are 5'3-5'5 in these places and the woman are 5 foot with big boobs for their height. I'm not into the idea of black kids i would feel bad for them but countries are underrated/reported by this dataset and full of beautiful women

Last edited:
Yah I'm particularly thinking of my humanitarian work in Ghana and Liberia with a Liberian Family Friend's mission. You are right most are tall lanky with big asses n little boobs in Africa as a whole but the Gold Coast people where stockier and shorter less lanky but not fat and had B-C cup averages

men are 5'3-5'5 in these places and the woman are 5 foot with big boobs for their height. I'm not into the idea of black kids i would feel bad for them but countries are underrated/reported by this dataset and full of beautiful women
Interesting observation. The data may indeed be less accurate for poor countries like in most statistics.

One source delivers an explanation though why white tits win:

Small cup sizes in Africa and Asia​

There are various reasons for the striking regional distribution, especially of small sizes, in Central Africa and Southeast Asia. On the one hand, a genetic cause is often cited. Women in these subcontinents are generally smaller and lighter. An average woman in Southeast Asia is about 1.53 m tall and weighs less than 55 kilos. In Central Africa, women with less than 1.60 m and less than 60 kilograms are also daintier than the global average. This alone leads to a connection to the then logically smaller breasts with the same body proportions.
In addition, a further climate connection is assumed. In particularly hot regions, the body consumes far greater amounts of energy to cool itself and keep the body's functions in balance. The breast consists for the most part of fatty tissue, i.e., the body's own energy store. If the energy is quickly withdrawn from the body, no fat tissue can form.

Interesting observation. The data may indeed be less accurate for poor countries like in most statistics.

One source delivers an explanation though why white tits win:

Small cup sizes in Africa and Asia​

There are various reasons for the striking regional distribution, especially of small sizes, in Central Africa and Southeast Asia. On the one hand, a genetic cause is often cited. Women in these subcontinents are generally smaller and lighter. An average woman in Southeast Asia is about 1.53 m tall and weighs less than 55 kilos. In Central Africa, women with less than 1.60 m and less than 60 kilograms are also daintier than the global average. This alone leads to a connection to the then logically smaller breasts with the same body proportions.
In addition, a further climate connection is assumed. In particularly hot regions, the body consumes far greater amounts of energy to cool itself and keep the body's functions in balance. The breast consists for the most part of fatty tissue, i.e., the body's own energy store. If the energy is quickly withdrawn from the body, no fat tissue can form.
yah idk why science cant explain to me that both in west and south africa that tribals have the biggest tities of any of the locals... makes no sense i agree with the science i wonder what kinda wonder gene the tribals and bush people have that makes them that way even tho they life off herbs, berries, birds, and smoke weed all day.

Tip of the day to any Stonermaxxers with a passion for adventure that find a local buddy that either is of tribal decent or speaks their dialect. good hang out with the tribes they'll smoke you up with the good good hand you a bow if you know how to use one and youll go up in a tree and smoke weed and hash out of a long ivory pipe all day and shoot arrows at small to mid sized birds while snacking on the same birds jerky. only the young hunters (15-22) go and try and kill monkey, grass feeding mammals and gators and they hunt in packs. they more skilled hunters chill in trees and pick of birds grazing on seed traps they lay all day and this is 80% of the tribes meat gathering. its kinda lit and a vibe for a day wouldnt want it to be my life; these guys are better stoned then sober with their weapons haha

Last edited:
yah idk why science cant explain to me that both in west and south africa that tribals have the biggest tities of any of the locals... makes no sense i agree with the science i wonder what kinda wonder gene the tribals and bush people have that makes them that way even tho they life off herbs, berries, birds, and smoke weed all day.
I have the explanation for you. The tribals don't even wear bras so they wouldn't appear in the cup size statistics. Look at their photos, their tits are hanging to the ground when they're old, that's the result of never wearing a bra for you whole life!
So you if we're talking about length here then I agree, Tribals win! :ROFLMAO:

I like em real sloppy with stretch marks and shit
Get some tribal tits!

So, where is the glorious titty land? This has been studied actually:

View attachment 5903

The answer is not as simple as the placeing in the ranking suggests. Because women with a higher BMI obviously have bigger boobs. But that's cheating of course. We don't want a high BMI.

Fortunately someone on Reddit has compiled a plot chart that visualizes the BMI as well:
View attachment 5904

My quick summery of this:
- Norway is the winner in size, but the BMI is a bit too high.
- USA and England have big boobs but are too fat.
- Latam has good boob sizes but they are generally too fat.
- Arabic countries are a nightmare: The fattest women on earth but with small boobs.
- Asia has the smallest tits in the world, but at least their bodies are slim also. Malaysia and Thailand are the losers here: Bodies are becoming fatter like in Europe but their boobs are still flat like a board. Tittywise Japan seems the best choice: Slim bodies but mentionable boobage compared to the rest of Asia.
for asian, it's indonesia. for sure for biggest titties. You see girls here, 12 yo's sporting massive boobage. And they KNOW IT. and i dont' know why. But even though there millions of girls in jakarta (31 mil city, means at least 15.5 mil girls) the guys here are thirsty as FUCK.

sometimes i will be walking through the mall, and these big tittie girls will be walking with their moms or their friends. And im trying to be inconspicous. Nope im not looking, uhhh im actually looking at that thing behind her...."OF COURSE im interested in compesses for my vericos viens when i eventually get them!" LOL

dude...she's only 12 "you mean 12 teen?" make her sound older LOL

Attachments

• glancing.png
    glancing.png
    389.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
for asian, it's indonesia. for sure for biggest titties. You see girls here, 12 yo's sporting massive boobage.
The statistics speak against you. Probably they were fat anyway? I rang some massive Indonesian bells as well, but these women were always chubby.

Wow, Japanese titties are indeed continuously increasing!

Maybe it's about time for me to go there soon... 😁

I feel like this forum could use some cleaning... Too much off-topic bullshit polluting quality threads
thats what happens when incels invade adult conversations with their god complexes and child like understanding of how to world works. honestly glad to have someone else who has seen the world around the forum. your content is a breathe of fresh air. but im with you we should ban all the people who dont own a passport and live in their mothers basement.

Last edited:
Combine this data with ass size stats to find best countries

new answer becomes Brazil, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, and Colombia ill save you the research
here you go:

Wow, Japanese titties are indeed continuously increasing!

Maybe it's about time for me to go there soon...
翻訳者が必要な場合 im your guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back