Advice When should I go EE

Blackmannnsfrmlksmax

Aug 13, 2022
I turn 18 in May making solo travel easier.

I'm moving to America sometime next year, probably in the Summer or Autumn, and might go to Greece or Croatia this winter or next spring.

When and where should I go in EE boyos might even Scandinavia max JFL the other day I matched with a foid from scandi

I turn 18 in May making solo travel easier.

I'm moving to America sometime next year, probably in the Summer or Autumn, and might go to Greece or Croatia this winter or next spring.

When and where should I go in EE boyos might even Scandinavia max JFL the other day I matched with a foid from scandi
Dont waste ur money in ee do u want to be atmcel?

Similar situation here too broski. Are you actually black though? i've been talking to a few geomaxxers / reading guides and it seems blacks do not do as well as thought in EE. I read roosh v's book on ukraine and it seems it may even be harder than I thought.

Similar situation here too broski. Are you actually black though? i've been talking to a few geomaxxers / reading guides and it seems blacks do not do as well as thought in EE. I read roosh v's book on ukraine and it seems it may even be harder than I thought.
Eastern European chicks are easy, they dont like currys though. I know a guy who used to live in ukraine before the war and he showed me pics of ugly ass black guys with EE girls. (non prostitutes ofc)

Eastern European chicks are easy, they dont like currys though. I know a guy who used to live in ukraine before the war and he showed me pics of ugly ass black guys with EE girls. (non prostitutes ofc)
non-leftovers? Apparently they marry early there so at 25+ the women are seen as roasties and from what ive seen thats when they start getting desperate and posting themselves to those marriage agencies / dating foreigners. I read somewhere that turks end up with the single mom / huge ass slavic girls since those are seen as unfeminine but turks go for them for some reason jfl

Well I get pussy in the west it cant be significantly harder

Well I get pussy in the west it cant be significantly harder
you disregard the fact that blacks have a significant and undeniable media halo in the west. You have rappers, nba players, and bbc memes that go around. None of that exists in Eastern Europe. Not to mention that white guys in the west have been significantly cucked into being passive aggressive bitches. There are places in EE where they will attack you, a black guy got killed in serbia not too long ago for being seen around a white woman jfl.

Have you seen my thread on racial hierachy in Russia? It was a survey done by some russian foid that geomaxxed to the west and start a marriage/dating agency for slavwhores. 85% explicitly wanted a white man, 10% were cool with asians, and 5% stated they didn't care about their partner's race

you disregard the fact that blacks have a significant and undeniable media halo in the west. You have rappers, nba players, and bbc memes that go around. None of that exists in Eastern Europe. Not to mention that white guys in the west have been significantly cucked into being passive aggressive bitches. There are places in EE where they will attack you, a black guy got killed in serbia not too long ago for being seen around a white woman jfl.

Have you seen my thread on racial hierachy in Russia? It was a survey done by some russian foid that geomaxxed to the west and start a marriage/dating agency for slavwhores. 85% explicitly wanted a white man, 10% were cool with asians, and 5% stated they didn't care about their partner's race
It does exist in EE I legit get EE or just europoor foids in general comment heart eyes on my IG or I match with them when they come to visit London.

I can take racism and I can defend myself I also remember hearing about the black guy lol.

It does exist in EE I legit get EE or just europoor foids in general comment heart eyes on my IG or I match with them when they come to visit London.

I can take racism and I can defend myself I also remember hearing about the black guy lol.
Brutal bro living in london, hope you can leave soon. But yeah just be careful about ee foids, since ethnics are rarer there you might get one thats 'only into ethnics' and been rammed by like 10 other guys, just gotta be smart.

You got any specific countries in mind yet? If you do end up going to croatia make sure to make an update thread, heard the women there are hot and its a relatively desaturated in terms of geomaxxers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back