What's the point

Bad seeing sex havers and getting mogged by noodle foids
burgerland is so clown. traveling is just for chads and foids. an incel is just forced to ldar or go er wherever he goes. you cant escape cucking here since day 1 of your life starting with circumcucking and vaxcucking.

last time at phuket beach i witnessed bald manlet chad picking italian looking girl with cute ass
3 minutes of talking and he placed his towel next to her, 10 minutes and he was rubbin her back and butt with tanning oil, they went to water touching each other and after 30 minutes they left beach clearly to perform coitus at secluded place

this very moment i understood i dont have it, and 20 minutes later i lost my virginity with phuket bar whore for 3000 baht

whats the point? i dont know

burgerland is so clown. traveling is just for chads and foids. an incel is just forced to ldar or go er wherever he goes. you cant escape cucking here since day 1 of your life starting with circumcucking and vaxcucking.
Twisted

last time at phuket beach i witnessed bald manlet chad picking italian looking girl with cute ass
3 minutes of talking and he placed his towel next to her, 10 minutes and he was rubbin her back and butt with tanning oil, they went to water touching each other and after 30 minutes they left beach clearly to perform coitus at secluded place

this very moment i understood i dont have it, and 20 minutes later i lost my virginity with phuket bar whore for 3000 baht

What age

bald manlet chad what kind of description is that? thats a geomaxing incel thats bald and short.

idk he has charisma
im just nerd bastard with nothing to say, i could be 7 feet tall it wouldnt help
he paid her money. he seamaxed. i can do that to. evem a 5'2 bald indian janitor with money can seamax and have sex.

he paid her money. he seamaxed. i can do that to. evem a 5'2 bald indian janitor with money can seamax and have sex.
he didnt, he just picked random european girl at beach, im sure he was amerikan cause i heard his accent
she barely spoke englando, its common scenario, just be amerikan theory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back