Sad What is more disgusting and insulting between offered to go gay/tranny or to lower standards and go for old ugly foid female wxmxnx?

What is more insulting between offered to go gay/tranny and go for old ugly foids?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Offers to go gay/tranny may bee humiliating for incel, as it is just being called looser who should go fuck other men or chop penis off and become pseudofoid. But just that, with traditional values and related phobias are not my thing, besides that incel-specific humiliation being told go gay/tranny is no big deal. And I even enjoy getting likes from gays and trannies from dating sites, becauese while I not gay and can't use them, that's still much more validation tghan getting likes from old and ugly females

And now being told to lowers standards and dumpster dive for females who ugly and "my age" - that is totally disgusting and unacceptable, and is huge insult, to be offered to become total honorrless looser simp cuck

IT cucks: REEEEEE, we told ya, incels are just closeted gays

No, you cucks, I just repulsed by idea of going for old and ugly females so much, that I would prefer going gay/tranny over that (If could, but can't, so just searching for kemonowaifu and fapping to anime girls)

Uglywaman

Offers to go gay/tranny may bee humiliating for incel, as it is just being called looser who should go fuck other men or chop penis off and become pseudofoid. But just that, with traditional values and related phobias are not my thing, besides that incel-specific humiliation being told go gay/tranny is no big deal. And I even enjoy getting likes from gays and trannies from dating sites, becauese while I not gay and can't use them, that's still much more validation tghan getting likes from old and ugly females

And now being told to lowers standards and dumpster dive for females who ugly and "my age" - that is totally disgusting and unacceptable, and is huge insult, to be offered to become total honorrless looser simp cuck

IT cucks: REEEEEE, we told ya, incels are just closeted gays

No, you cucks, I just repulsed by idea of going for old and ugly females so much, that I would prefer going gay/tranny over that (If could, but can't, so just searching for kemonowaifu and fapping to anime girls)

View attachment 4634
If the tranny looks like a real woman, it's a compliment in my eyes to be offered the opportunity. Whereas, an ugly woman thinking she's on my level is an insult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back