What Geomaxxing Truly Looks Like

Need to try for sure. They can't compare to these sadly
it's exactly the same bread. I know because when i cooked them, that's EXACTLY they looked like, and they are a bit oily, but crispy and soft at the same time.

i have eaten these, and they are good

it's exactly the same bread. I know because when i cooked them, that's EXACTLY they looked like, and they are a bit oily, but crispy and soft at the same time.

i have eaten these, and they are good
Can you please send me a photo if you have one? Thanks looks good

It's actually not Roti but this looks nice. I had tacos
they cook up easy, no oil or anything needed, just hot pan. they are already a bit oily. But you can do practically anything with them. So obviously they must be carby as fuck.

today i wil slap two eggs in a pan, once im done cooking one roti, put mayo on it, and maybe some onions. and two breakfast sausages in there, and BAM i have myself a mcd's breakfast wrap.

and i know the food is going to be hot, not arrive fucking cold. And im sticking it to the mcd's jew.

It's actually not Roti but this looks nice. I had tacos
well here i am with my roti (so filling i only eat once a day, then back to the rum)

simple, sausage, cucumber, pickle, mayonaise. mozza cheese and finally egg to top it off to make sure nothing escapes garlic powder and salt on egg.

fuck, im full.

now onto the rum and go to my fav hangout, hopefully some cute indo chicks to persuade i am not the devil, but get naked with me anyways. LOL

ps. I am the devil

Attachments

• roti1.jpg
    roti1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • roti2.jpg
    roti2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back