Sad What degree should I get?

Copium

Not so Well-known Member
Mar 3, 2024
Hello I am currently a 20 yo NEET who's parents have recently forced them out of the house. My parents live in a nice house and my Dad is worth about to 2 million so my goal was to sit and wait for him and my Mom to die to collect the money however this isn't an option any more. You see I have a younger sister that's better than me in every shape and form. She's a MTB I'm a LTN she has tons of friends I have none. Her SAT was a 1450 mine was a 1100. So due it my sister being so ''amazing'' and me being a ''failure'' my parents have said that if I dont go to college and get a ''real job'' and ''contribute to society'' then when they die my sister will get everything and I will get nothing. For the next couple mouths I will have to study and prep to take the SATs in the winter (November and December) So now im asking you guys whats the best degree that can make the most money and let me have a remote job.

Stay away from compsci. It fucks your eyesight, erodes your social skills, and turns you into a shut-in NEET incel because the market is so oversaturated with fellow autistic incels, some of whom are many times more autistic about computers than you.

Hello I am currently a 20 yo NEET who's parents have recently forced them out of the house. My parents live in a nice house and my Dad is worth about to 2 million so my goal was to sit and wait for him and my Mom to die to collect the money however this isn't an option any more. You see I have a younger sister that's better than me in every shape and form. She's a MTB I'm a LTN she has tons of friends I have none. Her SAT was a 1450 mine was a 1100. So due it my sister being so ''amazing'' and me being a ''failure'' my parents have said that if I dont go to college and get a ''real job'' and ''contribute to society'' then when they die my sister will get everything and I will get nothing. For the next couple mouths I will have to study and prep to take the SATs in the winter (November and December) So now im asking you guys whats the best degree that can make the most money and let me have a remote job.
Biology

some doctor shit or pharmacist.

if you lay low, and somehow manage not to get some cunt to false claim shit on you, you have like a 40% chance to get a job.

reading your post, you can count on your parents not leaving you anything, it's usually the case when your SMV is sub Chad.

say fuck it, take sat, get scholarship to beijing university (hands them out like candy to foreigners) go study there, then get a english teaching job that pays 4k a month

or play it safe and do computer science or accounting degree like a normie
Is a strat like this applicable to someone from a balkan shithole? And how much will tuition and everything cost in Beijing?

say fuck it, take sat, get scholarship to beijing university (hands them out like candy to foreigners) go study there, then get a english teaching job that pays 4k a month

how far will 4k take you there?

Computermaxxing as its very doable to work remote and dunk your six figs salary on some fucking poor SEA hellhole

This sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?
living in china i guess? still a lot of sinophobia in the west. there’s only 800 americans studying in a university degree program (half of those coming from a nyu program in shanghai) in all of china when they want 50,000 americans over the next 10 years

Why though?
cultural exchange. and soft power

i plan to take them up on this offer. better to know and understand my country's adversary

now that i’ve been in china consistently for the past 3 months, i can say i’ve been in china longer than the average american that comes here. i’ve learnt a lot about the country so far

don't they work 12h a day there?

they do in certain industries

half of the english teachers are weirdos, sexpats and drunks
they do a few hours per day at best
Those days are long gone in China apparently; they vet hard now for English teachers and the jobs at the best schools are quite competitive…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back