Advice What are good banking apps to pay from my phone with nfc

ya i hate remote banking, it's like playing fucking twister.

oh...that app doens't work, lets try this one, oh, that doens't work, okay

oh, im blocked now, i gotta call my bank, for the 1000000th time. Mother fuckers.

my banks visa card SUCKS ROTTEN FUCKING DONKEY DICK

thank god for yola (phone calling app, super fucking cheap), otherwise, i would be paying 100's if not 1000's in long distance calls to these mother fuckers

they block grab transactions cause they are transactions for 1 or 2 dollars. YES. it's cheap in fucking indonesia. cock suckers. Use your fucking heads. If a scammer is going to skim my bank card you stupid mother fuckers. DO you think it's gonna be for a dollar or two or 30 dollars. You stupid fucking retarded assholes.

so today and yesterday have to call long distance 8 times. and FINALLY card gets unblocked, and even THEN it still not working. so i gotta call AGAIN.

seriously.....fucking sucks

ya i hate remote banking, it's like playing fucking twister.

oh...that app doens't work, lets try this one, oh, that doens't work, okay

oh, im blocked now, i gotta call my bank, for the 1000000th time. Mother fuckers.

my banks visa card SUCKS ROTTEN FUCKING DONKEY DICK

thank god for yola (phone calling app, super fucking cheap), otherwise, i would be paying 100's if not 1000's in long distance calls to these mother fuckers

they block grab transactions cause they are transactions for 1 or 2 dollars. YES. it's cheap in fucking indonesia. cock suckers. Use your fucking heads. If a scammer is going to skim my bank card you stupid mother fuckers. DO you think it's gonna be for a dollar or two or 30 dollars. You stupid fucking retarded assholes.

so today and yesterday have to call long distance 8 times. and FINALLY card gets unblocked, and even THEN it still not working. so i gotta call AGAIN.

seriously.....fucking sucks
Exactly man, oh you deposited 500 bucks for a flight ticket? No we are suspecting fraud, like fuck off

Exactly man, oh you deposited 500 bucks for a flight ticket? No we are suspecting fraud, like fuck off
ya, exactly. how do you scam the 500 back. NO AIRLINES any longer, will allow you to give your ticket away to someone else. IT MUST be the person who used the passport.
nor will they give you money back. So blcoking an airline ticket is fucking dumb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back