Story i cant logically convince myself chinese is worth learning

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
this is not stable country and its not welcoming for foreigners
people are very nice to whites and i got a lot of help from strangers there but learning chinese seems like huge waste of time
at first glance business wise its probably best choice but if you actually go to china youll understand its just a childish dream
they will never let you do any serious business there, every white person i know that speaks chinese and is trying to do business there is actually just working as a middle man between whities and chinese factories, they just do paperwork to import some garbage to europe or usa

also you will not be able to live in china not knowing chinese. this is impossible. the only workaround is having chinese girl which takes probably 2 hours on tinder (if youre white) in total instead of 20000 of language learning

actually there is one reason i can think of, i dated 3 chinese girls and every one of them told me white foreigners professional staff at tencent, huawei and some other companies earn 8-12k usd no problem. this is kinda crazy considering its usa level salary in my sector and you cant even find it in any statistics. googling anything about china is pointless, my dates laughed about bullshit i learned by researching western internet

also you will not be able to live in china not knowing chinese. this is impossible. the only workaround is having chinese girl which takes probably 2 hours on tinder (if youre white) in total instead of 20000 of language learning
But does she speak fluent English?

in shanghai and guangzhou/shenzhen there is good chance. i had no problem in finding.
but i think its only university girls on tinder that are specifically looking for a foreigner, chinese people dont speak english at all
i mean at all, even at the airports

they will never let you do any serious business there, every white person i know that speaks chinese and is trying to do business there is actually just working as a middle man between whities and chinese factories, they just do paperwork to import some garbage to europe or usa
As predicted using evolutionary science. @KingOfAsia Hey boy.

They ain't letting you in. Sadly, whites do allow non whites in. There's a whole theory as to why.

@op. Bangkok is where it's at brother.

this is not stable country and its not welcoming for foreigners
people are very nice to whites and i got a lot of help from strangers there but learning chinese seems like huge waste of time
at first glance business wise its probably best choice but if you actually go to china youll understand its just a childish dream
It's not. Ugly girls, poor conditions, expensive real estate, low wages, most polluted country in the world

Learn korean or Japanese or something

sea mogs for permanent living, because you can get by with english from dating to work to day to day activities. They know they are inferior, so they'll gladly speak your language. Also you may have problems working remotely for a western company there.

just travel to china, slay a little bit, and then "再见 (bye bye)"

I'll kuala lumpuraxx https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back