What’s your favorite sexual experience of the year?

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
For me so far, it was probably when this one little asian girl who came over to my apartment was shy and awkward when i went downstairs to pick her up and as soon as she got to my apartment, started sucking my dick, telling me to choke her and shit and then i told her to spit in my mouth when she was on top of me. Just thinking about it gets me hard lol.

Then bug off, incel. Go work on yourself and maybe then you can join me in discussing these topics.
just go work on yourself bro

retard i already did enough "working on myself" and still dont get sex because im too non nt

tinder girl came to me to the airport when i arrived her city and we went straight to her 15sqm apartment. we fucked 4 times a day for a week. a lot of domination play, made her wear dog collar and i hold a leash while fucking her in doggy, switching to missionary and spitting to her mouth, she licked my ears inside, whore sucked my neck so hard i wore bb cream to hide 4 big ass hickeys

i always try to put my fingers inside their ass but had no luck. one was willing to give me her asshole virginity but she was so tight she started to cry when i put 1 inch inside

tinder girl came to me to the airport when i arrived her city and we went straight to her 15sqm apartment. we fucked 4 times a day for a week. a lot of domination play, made her wear dog collar and i hold a leash while fucking her in doggy, switching to missionary and spitting to her mouth, she licked my ears inside, whore sucked my neck so hard i wore bb cream to hide 4 big ass hickeys

i always try to put my fingers inside their ass but had no luck. one was willing to give me her asshole virginity but she was so tight she started to cry when i put 1 inch inside
im hard thinking about this, she had perfect body, super petite 5 feet at best

i need my hoes to be significantly smaller than me. i need to dominate them in bed

dancing with a cute little blonde canto girl in hong kong on new years 2024 in a club, choking her and shit (not kissing of course, even with alcohol, i’m too high inhib to do it in public) and then taking her back to my cheap shithole airbnb and fucking her raw

the good ole days…

now i’m an old man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back