My time at Saigon and the complete refutal of JBW Theory

It's like there was a war in this thread. Wtf is going on?
Well, this is what happens when the mentally ill believe in fantasy over the harshness of reality because they don't want to get their feelings hurt. They purposely spread their blue pill fantasies of JBW or whatever everywhere. I'm not tolerating their BS any longer.

It's like there was a war in this thread. Wtf is going on?
Another thing. Asians and blacks openly talk about their struggle with being discriminated against in society and they don't attack each other, but when it comes to white males, as we've all seen on this forum, if a white guy openly talks about how harsh its getting in life being a middle class and below white guy, they'll attack and try and degrade you. No other race does this. The blacks and asians in the manosphere have each other's backs. There's an unspoken rule among whites that if you aren't acting like a stoic tough guy every second of the day you're then less than dirt.

Another thing. Asians and blacks openly talk about their struggle with being discriminated against in society and they don't attack each other, but when it comes to white males, as we've all seen on this forum, if a white guy openly talks about how harsh its getting in life being a middle class and below white guy, they'll attack and try and degrade you. No other race does this. The blacks and asians in the manosphere have each other's backs. There's an unspoken rule among whites that if you aren't a stoic tough guy at every moment, you're less than dirt.
Yah, that I can agree with. It's hard for me anyways, seeing as I'm white depending on the day or if there is a more nasty ethnic in sight. Also I lol at how the whites openly throw away the lower class calling them "wiggers" and "white trash". Genuinely fuck all this shit.

why do you even call yourself incel then? you're just a volcel who's desperatly trying to play out of his league.
Wanting to date 5s and 6s doesn't make me a volcel nor someone who's dating outside of their league. For one, I come from the United Kingdom which is one of the best countries on the planet. Number two, I am tall. Number three, I'm facially around a 6/10. Number four, I'm ripped and lean. Desiring to date and form a relationship with an average to above average looking noodles doesn't make me a volcel dating out of my league. Whenever I see an example of JBW, it's normally a white guy dating well below his looks level. As I and others on this forum have highlighted, white men AND black men only get with the dregs barring a few outliers.

Last edited:
Yah, that I can agree with. It's hard for me anyways, seeing as I'm white depending on the day or if there is a more nasty ethnic in sight. Also I lol at how the whites openly throw away the lower class calling them "wiggers" and "white trash". Genuinely fuck all this shit.
It's the reason im not a white Nat.

Serious question, if you're finished with jbw theory and geomaxxing, why are you still using this forum?
Yeah, like Asia and Latin America is the only place to geomax to. Have you ever heard of Europe?

evolutionary biology.
Yep. According to the facts. I really want to make an arse of you in a 1v1 debate. I will mop the floor of you, boy.

Yeah, like Asia and Latin America is the only place to geomax to. Have you ever heard of Europe?

Yep. According to the facts. I really want to make an arse of you in a 1v1 debate. I will mop the floor of you, boy.
Local adaptation and subsequent equilibrium in gene frequencies dictates biological attraction. JBW never had a leg to stand on from a biological perspective.
Oh so you're going to geomax in Europe next? I just geomaxxed to South Europe, you should come link up

And what? I literally agreed with you that jbw is a myth. Literally local adaptation and subsequent equilibrium in gene frequencies dictate biological attraction.

White men are stuck with white girls forever. No white man has ever dated or married an ethnic girl unless she was using him as an atm

You are only dashing your own fantasies, which are wildly out of place. Expecting normal working-class Viet girls to behave like mulatto sluts in Santa Marta. You find Asian social propriety to be a turnoff, JFL. For me, their strong code of decent behavior makes Southeast Asians some of my favorite people to be around.
good comparison. i've been to both saigon and santa marta and both places have their pros and cons. adapting to your environment and the local social rules is key to having a good time.

i also appreciate the strong code of decent behaviour in south east asians, one of the reasons why i said i would consider vietnamese good wife material in the ho chi minh thread.

good comparison. i've been to both saigon and santa marta and both places have their pros and cons. adapting to your environment and the local social rules is key to having a good time.

i also appreciate the strong code of decent behaviour in south east asians, one of the reasons why i said i would consider vietnamese good wife material in the ho chi minh thread.
What about them makes you think they behave better than other races? In what way?

The conservative 'behaviour' evaporates the moment they come into contact with desirable men who they see as a 10. Anything outside of this means that the woman is settling and we all know how that turns out.

What about them makes you think they behave better than other races? In what way?
not necessarily better, it depends on the perspective. and it's also not related to race. it's the social environment they grow up in, a type of conservatism that teaches them a certain way to behave well and they stick to it quite strongly. it's also hard for them to just let go which sometimes makes them seem like don't really know how to have fun but in fact it's their internalized culture holding them back. but it can also have benefits i.e. they tend to be loyal, polite and don't embarrass other people.

but on the other hand in colombia it's easier to just have a good time in a shorter timespan, parties, hook-ups...

The conservative 'behaviour' evaporates the moment they come into contact with desirable men who they see as a 10.
Spurious at best. Those with high social status have all the more reason to be discreet in public. No respectable Asian female wants to be seen acting like a bargirl, coming on to a random guy on the street.
Compare the lower classes of various peoples, how important respect is to them, and what they do to gain the respect of others. A nigger demands respect for being a loudmouth fornicator who'll throw down on any rival male in an instant. Many whites behave in this primitive fashion as well. Such behavior is unthinkable in Asia, where the lower classes both know their place and value any respect they get from those of higher standing.

Spurious at best. Those with high social status have all the more reason to be discreet in public. No respectable Asian female wants to be seen acting like a bargirl, coming on to a random guy on the street.
The Chad Tinder experiments say otherwise. Women act different when around high status and good looking men. There were plenty of girls who didn't show their faces on dating apps. If a man can't receive a similar level of interest as one of those desired type of men, it is then pointless to get involved with a woman unless there's an extreme social conservativism in society that's restricting female and male nature.

The Chad Tinder experiments say otherwise. Women act different when around high status and good looking men. There were plenty of girls who didn't show their faces on dating apps. If a man can't receive a similar level of interest as one of those desired type of men, it is then pointless to get involved with a woman unless there's an extreme social conservativism in society that's restricting female and male nature.
Correct.

it's eye opening to see chads message on tinder
they can say anything and girls will be interested and be willing to fuck the same night
you can probably insult the girl and she would take it as a funny joke lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back