Ultimate cope from blackpillers, "You will never be desired even when geomaxxing"

Tsunami

Nov 16, 2023
Like faggot at least i'm trying and making my life somewhat better. Nothing remains - even beauty decays and dies out. Sure, some don't have the right genetic cards but so do many others...

Fucking hate these incel faggot losers with no life experiences. I will ascend geomaxxing and thats it.

Like faggot at least i'm trying and making my life somewhat better. Nothing remains - even beauty decays and dies out. Sure, some don't have the right genetic cards but so do many others...

Fucking hate these incel faggot losers with no life experiences. I will ascend geomaxxing and thats it.
True for me, seven weeks in. Okay, not quite true, but it's only 35-45 year old Asian women who moon over me. Do I care? No. My mind has found peace with the reality of this life on Earth, which is a life of little desire or emotion...only detached observation and solitary wandering. Thailand is an awesome country to be staying in, with the best value for cost of any country in the world perhaps, and I am very glad I came out here for the winter. There is no room in my head for self-pity, second-guessing, or even "oh I wish my dick worked"

True for me, seven weeks in. Okay, not quite true, but it's only 35-45 year old Asian women who moon over me. Do I care? No. My mind has found peace with the reality of this life on Earth, which is a life of little desire or emotion...only detached observation and solitary wandering. Thailand is an awesome country to be staying in, with the best value for cost of any country in the world perhaps, and I am very glad I came out here for the winter. There is no room in my head for self-pity, second-guessing, or even "oh I wish my dick worked"
how long are you staying for

i’m heading to thailand soon

How old are you?

does he agree that it will be ruined by chads
I mean, its besides the point. He made a video about why people hate on sub5s and passport bros geomaxxing, and the comments are trying to say geomaxxing is a cope because of muh chad. Most of them haven't done any research and just want to crabcuck those who want to do it and poison the well. neetcels

I mean, its besides the point. He made a video about why people hate on sub5s and passport bros geomaxxing, and the comments are trying to say geomaxxing is a cope because of muh chad. Most of them haven't done any research and just want to crabcuck those who want to do it and poison the well. neetcels
how can i get a filipina slave asap when i land

I've said this a few times, the other BP forums froth at the mouth with hatred for Geomaxxers.

Users on NEETs called for violence against us jfl.

They can all fuck off. Looksmaxing is foid worship. The blackpillosphere has already died.

There is only Geomaxxing.
everybody on org hates people that geomax and call us betabuxxers meanwhile dream about spending $30,000 on surgery to get a roastie

everybody on org hates people that geomax and call us betabuxxers meanwhile dream about spending $30,000 on surgery to get a roastie
They wagecuck for years in some shit job for a single surgery they think will make a difference jfl.

Book your flight then your hotel/condo.

Leading up to departure get on some dating apps.

Have a few foids who are willing to meet. Any flake just pick another.

They'll treat you differently once you're actually out there.
ok i did it

now what

ok i did it

now what
So you have flights and everything?

You want to spend as much time as possible on the apps, getting girls on your WhatsApp or whatever app you're using.

Line messenger is also good.

You'll get a feel for chatting with foids. If they're eager to meet that will mean you can bang them (in Philippines/Thailand)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back