Advice Toughts about bangkok.

Coffee7382

Reaction score
I am in Bangkok now and I think JBW is real. Tinder is much better than in the West However I am not impressed with the quality of the tinder foids here. A lot of fatties and ladyboys. I think daygame in a mall can be a good option here to get a better quality. Bangkok has a lot of forgeiners too. You see a lot of WMAF couples. I think Nam and the Phils are a good option too for a first trip to SEA...

fatchadlitecel

Reaction score
I thought in thailand they have something called line and if you find a cute girl you can just ask them for it?

Coffee7382

Reaction score
If your definition of day game is when you sit around in a mall with the only intention of chasing women like a sexual predator for numbers, DO NOT DO THIS, ANYWHERE, EVER.
That is not my defintion. I mean just use your approach possibilities in the daytime. You can use indirect opener. I just think thai women I saw in the mall are hotter and richer than the average tinder foid. Thailand has a lot of forgeiners so it will improve your chances if you approach sometimes.

AlexBrown84

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How long are you here for?

You could always try visiting cities that don’t get a lot of tourists like Hat Yai in the south

Incel22

Reaction score
I am in Bangkok now and I think JBW is real. Tinder is much better than in the West However I am not impressed with the quality of the tinder foids here. A lot of fatties and ladyboys. I think daygame in a mall can be a good option here to get a better quality. Bangkok has a lot of forgeiners too. You see a lot of WMAF couples. I think Nam and the Phils are a good option too for a first trip to SEA...
Use other online websites