Advice Toughts about bangkok.

D

Deleted member 40

I am in Bangkok now and I think JBW is real. Tinder is much better than in the West However I am not impressed with the quality of the tinder foids here. A lot of fatties and ladyboys. I think daygame in a mall can be a good option here to get a better quality. Bangkok has a lot of forgeiners too. You see a lot of WMAF couples. I think Nam and the Phils are a good option too for a first trip to SEA...

If your definition of day game is when you sit around in a mall with the only intention of chasing women like a sexual predator for numbers, DO NOT DO THIS, ANYWHERE, EVER.
That is not my defintion. I mean just use your approach possibilities in the daytime. You can use indirect opener. I just think thai women I saw in the mall are hotter and richer than the average tinder foid. Thailand has a lot of forgeiners so it will improve your chances if you approach sometimes.

How long are you here for?

You could always try visiting cities that don’t get a lot of tourists like Hat Yai in the south

I am in Bangkok now and I think JBW is real. Tinder is much better than in the West However I am not impressed with the quality of the tinder foids here. A lot of fatties and ladyboys. I think daygame in a mall can be a good option here to get a better quality. Bangkok has a lot of forgeiners too. You see a lot of WMAF couples. I think Nam and the Phils are a good option too for a first trip to SEA...
Use other online websites

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back