Looks The Worst Thing To Come Out of The Blackpill Community

Aphex

Hi.
Aug 12, 2022
Top Floor
Easily the worst thing to come out of the blackpill community is people sharing these big jaw, hunter eyes tranny looking women and calling them stacys and chad producers.

FOR EXAMPLE: MEGAN ROCHE

8df4bffe9d5f993c8eb721df470689ab
681dccb5039a874172512536a1550271
F8cc184ae7f0ab3a84c78e18f831a404

Can someone tell me how any man actually finds this attractive? Looks like a mtf tranny.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE: ANA BEATRIZ BARROS
Large 1469698484 9e1b264767ffadf8f0f3770c95799449
Ana Beatriz Barros Bikinis ELLE Spain 2016 Editorial06

380full ana beatriz barros

It shocks me that people pick these girls over a feminine girl like this because "muh chads sons" or "she's a chad factory bro im not a twisted homosexual or anything"
F4abdf49d73de97d7d40651ea81889e4 1
Please rethink your tastes, there's nothing attractive about a girl with a manly ass jaw who has hunter eyes. Keeping coping with "she's a chad factory" cause of your homosexual ways.

Easily the worst thing to come out of the blackpill community is people sharing these big jaw, hunter eyes tranny looking women and calling them stacys and chad producers.

FOR EXAMPLE: MEGAN ROCHE

View attachment 1373
View attachment 1374
View attachment 1375

Can someone tell me how any man actually finds this attractive? Looks like a mtf tranny.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE: ANA BEATRIZ BARROS
View attachment 1376
View attachment 1377

View attachment 1378

It shocks me that people pick these girls over a feminine girl like this because "muh chads sons" or "she's a chad factory bro im not a twisted homosexual or anything"

View attachment 1379
Please rethink your tastes, there's nothing attractive about a girl with a manly ass jaw who has hunter eyes. Keeping coping with "she's a chad factory" cause of your homosexual ways.
Barros is sexy tho.

The worst thing to happen to the blackpill community was the blackpill itself. Complete life denying ideology, softlooksmaxx and then leverage yourself to get the most sexual access. Simple as. Anything else is female worship
I have a medically necessary jaw surgery I'm getting to replace my tmj and they're gonna advance the fuck out of my jaws. Otherwise, I'd never do that shit. Fuck white foids I'm gonna seamaxx until my dick shrivels up and falls off

The worst thing to happen to the blackpill community was the blackpill itself. Complete life denying ideology, softlooksmaxx and then leverage yourself to get the most sexual access. Simple as. Anything else is female worship
most .org users genuinely worship chads, especially white chads, which essentially translates into
"im a homosexual in the closet" or " i want chad to fuck my gf"
both of which are horrible ways of thinking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back