The Tinder algorithm, explained

Hard Boiled

Sotokomori
Jul 31, 2022

Interesting quotes:
Tinder is sorting its users with a fairly simple algorithm that can’t consider very many factors beyond appearance and location.
You rose in the ranks based on how many people swiped right on (“liked”) you, but that was weighted based on who the swiper was. The more right swipes that person had, the more their right swipe on you meant for your score
Tinder would then serve people with similar scores to each other more often, assuming that people whom the crowd had similar opinions of would be in approximately the same tier of what they called “desirability.”
“EVERY TIME YOU SWIPE, THE NEXT CHOICE SHOULD BE A LITTLE BIT WORSE OF AN OPTION”

Tinder says that Super Likes triple your chances of getting a match, because they’re flattering and express enthusiasm
Fucking bullshitters.

We can also guess that the algorithm rewards pickiness and disincentivizes people to swipe right too much. You’re limited to 100 right swipes per day in Tinder, to make sure you’re actually looking at profiles and not just spamming everyone to rack up random matches.
If you get too swipe-happy, you may notice your number of matches goes down, as Tinder serves your profile to fewer other users.

I would have thought they did something like this

JFL at every retard spamming right swipes

When I tried tinder I did only swipe right on those I found attractive enough that I could fuck them and got a decent amount (around 10?). When I spammed after that I got nothing but bots.

Also I tried collecting likes from gay guys (99+) but it didn't help my female score I think.

I would have thought they did something like this

JFL at every retard spamming right swipes

When I tried tinder I did only swipe right on those I found attractive enough that I could fuck them and got a decent amount (around 10?). When I spammed after that I got nothing but bots.

Also I tried collecting likes from gay guys (99+) but it didn't help my female score I think.
this seems like a vital part of tindermaxxing tbh plus it's funny how it favours women's mate selection strategy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back