the only decent apartment i found in bgc for $400

yea i was looking recently too. u can get a decent place for that price there

are u gonna go there?

do you have visa for 1 year? it says minimum stay is 1 year, also they probably take 2-3 month deposit upfront

do you have visa for 1 year? it says minimum stay is 1 year, also they probably take 2-3 month deposit upfront
it’s philippines you can extend your tourist visa forever

i’d say that’s it’s biggest draw compared to other southeast asian countries

giggle-chuckle.gif

i found one for 250 furnished on this site but even living in an area like this is stupid just live like the local pinoys and live right next to the pinas that will have sex with you all day. you can get better deals in the dirt slums when you are there than any internet whore will ever give you. fuck all this.

i found one for 250 furnished on this site but even living in an area like this is stupid just live like the local pinoys and live right next to the pinas that will have sex with you all day. you can get better deals in the dirt slums when you are there than any internet whore will ever give you. fuck all this.
true

what slums do you recommend i live in

if i save money on an apartment i’ll have more money to send to her family

don’t say “just get a more expensive apartment”

if i wanted that i wouldn’t be going to philippines lol

sure i can afford it but what’s the point in philippines
are you fucking serious? for 400. that is shit. not being rude but it's true

and i completely agree with you. why pay 1st world prices in a 3rd world country. this is what im getting for 550 a month in indo. Ijust rented it for 2 months. see if it's as nice as it seems. if it is, rent for 9 months. 2 bedroom, comes with pool, gym, close to two massive shopping malls, and travel hotel (look that up if you google travel hotel jakarta)

Attachments

• 1ee38a22-68c6-44e3-a7fa-b36d672ef22d.jpg
    1ee38a22-68c6-44e3-a7fa-b36d672ef22d.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 55de86fb-bc73-4fe9-8318-29ecc1f11e96.jpg
    55de86fb-bc73-4fe9-8318-29ecc1f11e96.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 9
  • bb36af4c-c264-44db-abb1-648af483f0fc.jpg
    bb36af4c-c264-44db-abb1-648af483f0fc.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 10
  • d9e6656d-eab1-4d67-9813-b8371dcb9286.jpg
    d9e6656d-eab1-4d67-9813-b8371dcb9286.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 10
  • e7e06b8d-afdb-49ea-b2e8-605ce65bcaf4.jpg
    e7e06b8d-afdb-49ea-b2e8-605ce65bcaf4.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 10
  • ec91f8a1-b29b-4d70-add0-d8e19dee4a4d.jpg
    ec91f8a1-b29b-4d70-add0-d8e19dee4a4d.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
are you fucking serious? for 400. that is shit. not being rude but it's true

and i completely agree with you. why pay 1st world prices in a 3rd world country
it is shit i found the same thing for 250 in the same neighborhood

is this satire? that is a toptier luxery fully furnished apartment for 400 shekels. anywhere else that would run you 2k minimum

where do you poorfags live where 400$ a month is expensive? disgusting europoors, you would all get filtered if you spent a day in jew york

its in the same neighborhood and the province sounds like a good vacation you can get pinayz there and own them for a couple dollars
i will find a gf in the province, take her to manila, and get her pregnant

1500€ per month is the minimum in BCG for short term stays.
You're looking at websites catering to residents and long term stays, I doubt they'll rent it to you for one month

Also you don't have to stay in BGC. It's affordable if you can find a discount but it's a bubble also traffic wise. I don't like it

1500€ per month is the minimum in BCG for short term stays.
You're looking at websites catering to residents and long term stays, I doubt they'll rent it to you for one month
That's so true unless you find it through Facebook marketplace. But the issue is you need to know which areas you like so your first trip should always pay few hundred extra and get to know all areas

That's so true unless you find it through Facebook marketplace. But the issue is you need to know which areas you like so your first trip should always pay few hundred extra and get to know all areas
Yeah I did the same years ago when I was trying to rent apartments in Kiev and Warsaw on the cheap....local websites that catered to residents were much less expensive than what I could find on Airbnb but the minimum stay was either 6 months or a year and so they never rented them to me when I called

I never tried it in Manila but it's probably the same....moreover to stay safe I'd still do it through Airbnb

BGC is definitely expensive, it's roughly double the price of Bangkok for the same quality. I'd try Makati/Poblacion in Manila...it should be a little cheaper and it's still decent enough

Yeah I did the same years ago when I was trying to rent apartments in Kiev and Warsaw on the cheap....local websites that catered to residents were much less expensive than what I could find on Airbnb but the minimum stay was either 6 months or a year and so they never rented them to me when I called

I never tried it in Manila but it's probably the same....moreover to stay safe I'd still do it through Airbnb

BGC is definitely expensive, it's roughly double the price of Bangkok for the same quality. I'd try Makati/Poblacion in Manila...it should be a little cheaper and it's still decent enough
I always do it through Airbnb. Price of travelling.
But bgc is really different than BKK it's hard to compare. But living in BGC prob sucks anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back